Hyrule Warriors

Here is a comment I found when looking at the source.

[quote author=Elijah Holt]Based on that translation, it doesn't seem set in stone that Cia has pulled ONLY 3 dimensions in. It could just be the magazine stating that she has pulled those 3 dimensions in order to explain how characters from those games are appearing. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusion that there aren't other dimensions that are also going to be pulled in.[/quote]

Well shit. I might have just spread false information on Reddit then.

Oops. But I hope that's right. It would be a shame to only pull characters from three games.

The Tingle hype train is still alive.

GalacticPetey said:
The Tingle hype train is still alive.

There's a Tingle hype train!??!

I'd really like Tingle to be in some way shape or form that allows him to stand there, but take damage, and eventually die, but only to respawn.

I've been on the Tingle and Beedle hype train for this game since the beginning. There's still hope.

#Tingle4Hyrule

Higher Quality scans!

hw-1.jpg

hw-2.jpg

hw-3.jpg

hw-4.jpg

hw-5.jpg

hw-6.jpg

hw-7.jpg

hw-8.jpg

Not sure on translations yet.

Here's what I can gather from the pictures. These may not be accurate:
*Sheik has a kickass new outfit.
*Sheik seems to fight with daggers and magic from her harp
*Ruto uses water based attacks
*Lake Hylia is a stage
*Sheik and Zelda are gonna fight. Sheik is likely the OoT Zelda facing the current Zelda
*Darunia can use the Megaton Hammer and roll into a ball
*Death Mountain is a stage
*Sheik and Impa seem to be leading some soldiers.
*Impa has another weapon option
*Gohma appears as a boss, using her old school appearance from the 2D games.
*Lana is using the Deku Leaf from Wind Waker
*The Great Deku Tree is a stage
*The little Deku sprout from Ocarina appears.
*Link and Zelda have OoT costumes.

I wonder what are Saria's and Nabooru's chances?

I feel like Nabooru's chances are very good. Aside from Ganondorf (who's obviously gonna be playable), we don't have a Gerudo rep.

Saria's chances have gone down because Lana seems to be using a moveset that involves the Deku leaf and the little Deku tree sprout. That just screams Saria to me. Of course, she could also have a moveset based around her ocarina.

Back