Hyrule Warriors

Baby Man said:
guess you haven't played enough link games
It's The Legend of Zelda. Four games have Link in the title, but it's still The Legend of Zelda series.

GalacticPetey said:
Ignore BLOF. She calls Zelda games "Link games" for whatever reason.
Only because she's correct.

Lumastar said:
Baby Man said:
It's The Legend of Zelda. Four games have Link in the title, but it's still The Legend of Zelda series.

Okay, and "Link games" is still a valid saying for The Legend of Zelda series. I mean, you can say "Samus games" for Metroid. Is it really that incorrect? It's stating that it's their games, and since they they are the protagonist, it is their game, is it not?

Not BMB said:
Lumastar said:
Baby Man said:

Okay, and "Link games" is still a valid saying for The Legend of Zelda series. I mean, you can say "Samus games" for Metroid. Is it really that incorrect? It's stating that it's their games, and since they they are the protagonist, it is their game, is it not?
Do you call Star Wars movies "Luke Movies?" Do you call Pokemon games "Pikachu games?"

Dr. Javelin said:
I shall from this day forward always call Zelda games "Link games", if only to make GP mad.
If mildly annoying people online is how you have fun, then have at it.

Won't change the fact that you're wrong and it's dumb.

Your belief that it's wrong is what's dumb.

People can call it whatever they want as long as you understand what they're talking about. Isn't that the point of communication? To get someone to understand what you're referring to? I could call them "green guy with sword games" and you would still understand me.

Actually, that sounds even better. I'm going to call them "green guy with sword games" from now on.

Mio Akiyama said:
Does anybody think this is a worthwhile thing to keep talking about?

GalacticPetey said:
GalacticPetey said:
Do you call Star Wars movies "Luke Movies?" Do you call Pokemon games "Pikachu games?"
Luke nor Pikachu are the main stars that you play as, so your argument is invalid.

Think Master Chief games, Samus games, Pit games, and Olimar games.

GalacticPetey said:
If mildly annoying people online is how you have fun, then have at it.

Won't change the fact that you're wrong and it's dumb.

you're being annoyed at practically nothing

I honestly don't give a shit what you call them.

I still think it's dumb.

Dr. Javelin said:
don't worry, he already lost. he couldn't answer my question
What? You want a fucking cookie or something?

That's enough going off-topic, you three. Take it to PM or something, but please stop discussing it in this thread. Thanks.

I'd say a Goron, especially since they've already been seen in the game.

Back