Hyrule Warriors

and considering this is a dw game the plot will probably suck

be prepared.

Dry Troopa said:
So...is this game canon.

Probably about as canon as Link's Crossbow Training and the other spin-offs aka, not canon.

scary armour guy looks like Volvagia and big tits looks like the purple poe from the forest temple.

Nice touch.

Huh, I didn't even think of that. The pattern does look pretty similar.

Also it looks like Impa will be a kind of heavy sword character or something. The huge-ass sword she lugs around kind of gives me that impression.

So Impa is playable... SWEET! Really want to know if anyone else is playable... Knowing the Warriors franchise, there are usually dozens of characters to choose from. Makes me wonder if this game will dig into the Zelda franchise to see how many playable characters they can get out of this.

The bad guys looks fairly generic (except maybe the wizard dude). The main villain in particular looks... like something you WOULD see out of a Warriors game. I would joke that Team Ninja might have a hand in it, but I think enough jokes have been made at their expense.

Smugleaf said:
Yep, this is a Team Ninja game alright

DEAR GOD F*** ME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Meh it's probably gonna be as Safe-for-work as other M though.

We're not talking about Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball after all.

supermariofan said:
I've never played Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors, any games in those series good?
It's a very polarizing series; some claim it's nothing but a mindless button-masher, while fans of the series will attest that there's a lot more strategy to it then the haters give it credit for. Personally, I like it alright, and I definitely think this is an awesome idea.

Oh, and as for other possible playable characters, excluding boss characters in human form, as well as main antagonists from previous games such as Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Demis, Agahnim, Twinrova, Vaati, Shadow/Dark Link, and Zant... Well, there's Midna from Twilight Princess. Whether she be human or imp, I wouldn't mind either way. I REALLY want an incarnation of Groose to be in this game, because Groose is awesome! A Skull Kid could be playable, but not necessarily the Majora's Mask Skull Kid. The Old Man from the original The Legend of Zelda? Or perhaps a good Moblin who wants to help Link out? OH, OH, OH, they should definitely make Link's Uncle playable, or a character based on Link's Uncle from A Link to the Past! I would also like to see a playable Goron, a playable Zora, and maybe even a playable Deku Scrub, if they could do that. How about Ralph from Oracle of Ages? I think that would be cool.

...You think Tingle could be playable? Or maybe "Error" from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, as a joke character? Perhaps Richard, original from a Japanese game called "For the Frog the Bell Tolls" who made a cameo in Link's Awakening, can be playable?

Lily, you have competition from Shea

Baby Luigi said:
Smugleaf said:
gal_23.jpg

Yep, this is a Team Ninja game alright

yuck
"Yuck" is the right word to describe this monstrosity.

Keep those things out of my Nintendo games, thanks.

This was pointed out on another forum:

tumblr_n5zb72Q1zw1sntotwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5zb72Q1zw1sntotwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5zb72Q1zw1sntotwo3_1280.jpg

Also, character profiles:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228853-hyrule-warriors-character-profiles

These come from a fan translation...

Link,The Hero; Link is an exceptionally strong soldier in the Royal Army of Hyrule. The power of the Triforce of Courage hides within. He is a kind individual who can speak with fairies and he has within him a strong sense of justify that makes hi firmly stands his ground against evil, even if they are stronger than he.

He mostly uses a nimble battle style that relies on footwork to mess with his opponents. In this game, he can make use of various weapons, but his main weapon will always be a speed-type sword.

Impa, Commanding Officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard; Impa is the commanding officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard. She is the attendant and vassal of the Princess Zelda. Leader of a family charged with supporting Hyrule's royal family from the shadows, she cares not for herself, and works exhaustively for the family and the Princess.

Starting from pulling out her long sword back handed, she disposes of her enemies with exact precision in quick, feverish succession. She is a sword master, with precise movements and footwork.

Shia, The Black Witch; An evil witch, who had her good soul chased out of her by dark forces. She has a strong sense of self, clearly states her desires, and a provocative and aggressive personality. She wants to make the whole world hers, but especially she wants to make Link hers.

Wizro, The Dark Sorcerer; A ring that increased its power over many centuries by luring in numerous owners and absorbing their powers, Wizro was reborn as a sorcerer with Shia's dark magic. It has pledged allegiance to Shia, who is effectively its mother, however, it has a tendency to follow those in power thanks to its many experiences.

Wizro will attack with magic pulses like bullets, or magic from up above.

Valga, The Incandescent Evil Warrior; Valga is a close associate of Shia's. He traded his good soul for incredible strength in a deal with her. Differing from Wizro, Valga will face you head on like a true soldier, believing he can win. He looks for strong opponents and 'heats up' any battle he is in.

With his lance, reminiscent of a dragon's claw, and a bellowing war cry he will come at you with heavy blows repeatedly.

Well, those references are cool, but Shia can go to hell and burn to death slowly.

Back