Do you think the Mario Party series needs a reboot?

Do you think the Mario Party series needs a reboot?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Smaug said:
Mario Party needs to go back to the graphics of the original Mario Party.

I did say that I wanted a game that had intentional N64 graphics, but everything else is amazing. N64 models have personality. :3

Baby Luigi said:
I'll agree only if Wario goes DOH I MISSED
Or if he says OH MY GOD

And Luigi sounds like a high-pitched Frenchman saying "Oh my god."

These work. :)

I loved the voices in the early Mario Party games.

Luigi always sounded like he was saying "I'm a weiner!"

Wario with the "D'oh, I missed."

Yoshi sounding like a friggin Orchestra Hit with every sound he makes...

Good times, good times...

You know, I hadn't thought of it, but even the voice acting was better in the first Mario Party games. I can't really tell whether I'm biased or if it was in fact better, but I find myself enjoying it more than the current voice acting. Well, Peach's voice in the first two was horrible, but in 3's it was very good. The same goes with Daisy (I can't wait until they fire Deanna Mustard, I HATE her voice). Waluigi's was cooler before too (although that includes the character as a whole, not just his voice).

I like the newer voices better than the older voices. But the older voices were more memorable to me since I played Mario Party 3 very often when I was young.

Somebody hates Daisy's Wawoowoowoowoowoowoowoo-YEOW voice. :(

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:

Who wouldn't? That is by far the most annoying voice clip in the whole history of the Mario universe EVER.

Anser said:

Who wouldn't? That is by far the most annoying voice clip in the whole history of the Mario universe EVER.

Aw man, but it's satisfying to hear Daisy say that

Now, now, you must be careful when wielding the superlative, sir.

Anser said:

personally i think anything that comes out of daisy's mouth is adorable.

Anser said:

Mario Party 8 is only game where I hate Daisy's voice. They really overreacted her voice acting in that game. I like it in the other games though.

MarioLuigi25 said:
Anser said:

Mario Party 8 is only game where I hate Daisy's voice. They really overreacted her voice acting in that game. I like it in the other games though.

Where do you leave the "OOOOOOHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" whenever she gets a boost in Mario Kart Wii? EAR-BLOOD INDUCING.

Anser said:
MarioLuigi25 said:
Anser said:

Where do you leave the "OOOOOOHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" whenever she gets a boost in Mario Kart Wii? EAR-BLOOD INDUCING.

lol

I don't mind that, but hitting her with a shell is always satisfying.

"Aaaaa-aaaow!" "Owwwouch!" "Uh uh uh UH!"

You should hear her getting electrocuted in Super Mario Strikers. She sounds like she's dying.

Wario sounds like he likes it. "Ooooooooh yeah!" I also agree with Daisy's annoying voice. It's one of the reasons I don't want her in platformers or Smash.

"Aaaaa-aaaow!" "Owwwouch!" "Uh uh uh UH!"

You should hear her getting electrocuted in Super Mario Strikers. She sounds like she's dying.

uh isnt that like the point?

I don't think a reboot is needed, but I think they should go back to the styles of the older versions

Princess Zae said:
Anser said:

personally i think anything that comes out of daisy's mouth is adorable.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyes
so true

Back