2015 is the 30th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros!

Super Mario World is actually Super Mario Bros. 4 in Japan. Super Mario World was a subtitle.

supermariofan said:
Well I did read on Wikipedia that E3 will announce Galaxy 3 and Sunshine 2 so I guess they're the special anniversary games
Also Super Mario 64 2: 64 Harder

supermariofan said:
Well I did read on Wikipedia that E3 will announce Galaxy 3 and Sunshine 2 so I guess they're the special anniversary games

I wouldn't be surprised if that VERY TRUE INFORMATION is mysteriously gone the next time you see the page.

call me a conspiracy theorist but

on the history tab of that subpage theres space for two more entries right next to nsmbu and sm3dw

Eri Ayase said:

on the history tab of that subpage theres space for two more entries right next to nsmbu and sm3dw

New Super Mario 3D World Bros. confirmed!

Eri Ayase said:

The Japanese site also includes Lost Levels, which was removed on the US site (I guess because it wasn't originally released in the US) and I guess they didn't adjust that part of the page when making the US site, hence why there's just that gap there.

Toa 95 said:
Eri Ayase said:

The Japanese site also includes Lost Levels, which was removed on the US site (I guess because it wasn't originally released in the US) and I guess they didn't adjust that part of the page when making the US site, hence why there's just that gap there.
The European site doesn't have a gap.

I'm sure something will be announced at e3. I myself am hoping for some sports games and more platformers

What's always irked me about these celebrations is that Nintendo always seems to overlook Donkey Kong. I mean, I celebrated 30 years of Mario back in 2011. Sure, it's 30 years of SUPER Mario from Super Mario Bros, probably the most monumental game of all time, but I still think the anniversaries should go by Donkey Kong instead (or better yet, have TWO celebrations!).

The only annoying thing about Donkey Kong is we don't have an exact release date.

Not so much Mario Bros. (that's July 14), but that's a fair date if we're talking Mario and Donkey Kong exclusively.

Imagine if the US date happens to be March 10. ;D

I meant Mario Bros as in the characters. :P

And yeah, March 10 would be funny. But it's probably some day in July.

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
What's always irked me about these celebrations is that Nintendo always seems to overlook Donkey Kong. I mean, I celebrated 30 years of Mario back in 2011. Sure, it's 30 years of SUPER Mario from Super Mario Bros, probably the most monumental game of all time, but I still think the anniversaries should go by Donkey Kong instead (or better yet, have TWO celebrations!).

The only annoying thing about Donkey Kong is we don't have an exact release date.
Well, you have no shortage of Donkey Kong references in outside media. It does get tiring though.

I'd like it to be in March 10 but I can only dream. :|

A bit of a fun fact for you guys.

This was the number one song on the charts the week Super Mario Bros came out.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag[/youtube]

Back