2015 is the 30th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros!

If they are going to redub anything it should be this.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros.:_Peach-Hime_Kyushutsu_Dai_Sakusen!

Ok I doubt they'd do that. If they did it would be pretty expensive.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Year of Yoshi. Seriously, other than his debut in Super Mario World and Super Mario 64DS, Yoshi gets crappy representation in the mainstream Mario games.

I'd also settle for a game with Wario returning to the villain spotlight.

I would hate Year of Yoshi so much, I'd to beat up Yoshi every day as a celebration.
BananaFreak said:
Nintendo has a sudden mind change and calls Activision to produce a Mario FPS.

I don't even like Year of the (character) concept. In fact, I don't want even Year of the Mario.

Or maybe they can contact Activision to make a Mario game where you must buy overpriced figures of Mario and his characters while Mario's design gets a hideous overhaul.

I didn't even type this lol, I would never use a Mario icon before I post. I guess my twin sister accidentally took ahold of my account while it was open, typed this message, realized it, and was too lazy to delete it. I'm not deleting it anyway, nor reporting it, it's very similar to my opinion anyway.

Well ANYWAY, from that tangent....I hope it's better than Mario's 25th anniversary because frankly, the anniversary game that was released that year was horrible.

that quote you used there isnt even what i said either

BananaFreak said:
Nintendo has a sudden mind change and calls Activision to produce a Mario FPS.

I only said this.

I'm going to take a guess that there will be, a game. That Mario is in, where you make things.

If cost wouldn't matter, why not just put every Super Mario, Kart, Sports, Party, RPG, and everything else?

Glitchy said:
It definitely would be great though.

Certainly, but it's a pipe dream.

There's also another Mario game with a 30th anniversary this year.

You think Wrecking Crew will be recognized too?

I doubt it. It was never super popular.

Or WERE you?

Or WEEEEEEEEEERE you?

Oh.

Well thats no fun.

Magikrazy said:
If they do a collection, they should include the cartoons. What episodes should they have, though?
At least one per show.

Also, we should at least have some mention of Super Mario-Kun, the longest running Mario medium that isn't a video game. Sawada needs more appreciation.

Super Mario All stars, now including special gold Mario toilet paper.

Mcmadness said:
Super Mario All stars, now including special gold Mario toilet paper.
That version is store-exclusive to Wal-Mart.

Best buy has pink gold peach toothpicks

Back