New Storyline for Mario

BananaFreak said:
Peach kidnaps Bowser.

Hey you stole my idea you silly lil' ding-donging ding dong

Mario is reimagined as an Italian-American UN Blue Berret deployed in Pakistan due to a Taliban insurgency backed by Russians ultranationalists.

Glowsquid said:
Mario is reimagined as an Italian-American UN Blue Berret deployed in Pakistan due to a Taliban insurgency backed by Russians ultranationalists.
Why can I see this being part of April Fool's 2014.

Glowsquid said:
2/1 would play again

a game where you start as either a goomba or a toad, and slowly go up in the ranks till you're the best of the best. and it has online.

Aegislash said:
how original

Yeah we never see a damsel in distress causing another character to be a damsel in distress

Luke Atmey said:
Glowsquid said:
2/1 would play again

a game where you start as either a goomba or a toad, and slowly go up in the ranks till you're the best of the best. and it has online.
So basically a weird version of COD.

Ooh, it would be like that one arcade game that I can't think of the name where you are a ghost and you possess bodies and fight with them.

Edit: It's called Avenging Spirit. Man, that game was awesome.

there should be a game where bowser kidnaps daisy and you play as wario to save her

the twist is that the only move you have beside walking is wario waft and on the final level you'll have to literally out fart bowser

Nightmare Moon said:
there should be a game where bowser kidnaps daisy and you play as wario to save her

the twist is that the only move you have beside walking is wario waft and on the final level you'll have to literally out fart bowser
20202020202/10
would play

DragonFreak said:
Ooh, it would be like that one arcade game that I can't think of the name where you are a ghost and you possess bodies and fight with them.

Edit: It's called Avenging Spirit. Man, that game was awesome.

I've actually played a fangame that was like that. It was pretty great.

Nightmare Moon said:
Though it was a Mario Land origin, in current canon the combination would be too weird to happen. While Daisy should have been in NSMB, Mona plays a better candidate for Wario's rescue.

Firebar kidnaps Blooper and you have to collect 90 Crystal Chomps.

Mario kidnaps Peach so Bowser needs to rescue her

Back