New Storyline for Mario

No, it's Bowletta.

New story: Luigi buys some eggs.

How about a Mario Game where Bowser has succeeded in taking over the Mushroom Kingdom? Basically I see it as a Mario 64 type game where the entire Mushroom Kingdom is a fiery hell and Mario has to restore the Mushroom Kingdom. As you go though each world you face a Boss and unlock a playable character and have a little Army to take on Bowser in a 3D version of the SMB3 final battle. :bowser:

Candice said:
Make it an RPG and that sounds pretty good.

Thanks. The opening would be Mario climbing his way onto an Airship and overtaking it and it becomes the hub. (sort of like the Galaxy 2 Face Ship.) I've always wanted a Mario & Luigi game for a TV console instead of a Hand held. I mean Paper Mario is a great series, but I want a Mario RPG that doesn't use the Paper art style. Anyway. The hub would be similar to the map of Bionic Commando. you are free to travel to several areas early one, But in order to really progress, You'd need to collect special items. (stars/something new.) I'd also like it to have voice acting and Mario to have at least one cool one liner. Basically it would be kinda Like Super Paper Mario, (in terms of RPG elements) set in a 3D (Mario 64/Sunshine) world. I'd also think it would be cool to do post chapter segments where we see things from the Koopa perspective. (maybe even see sibling rival with the koopalings.) It would be very story heavy while still retaining the platforming elements. :)

What I've always wanted to see, and I'm pretty sure it will never happen, is a Wario Bros. game, a game featuring Wario and Waluigi teaming up to do something dubious in nature that most likely includes stealing treasure and gold like Wario did in Wario Land 3 and 4.

Now that will be golden.

8/101 puns have been groaned over.

Candice said:
What I've always wanted to see, and I'm pretty sure it will never happen, is a Wario Bros. game, a game featuring Wario and Waluigi teaming up to do something dubious in nature that most likely includes stealing treasure and gold like Wario did in Wario Land 3 and 4.

Best idea ever, give that user a cookie!

Back