Another Super Mario 64 remake in the making?

Princess Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
I'd love a Sunshine remake where Luigi and Wario are playable, a nod to the Super Mario 64 remake.

I want to see Wario riding on a Yoshi

it'd probably end up like that mosquito part in rayman origins where one of the bugs ride the characters.

Yes, yoshi would ride wario.

You mean like a Moskito carrying Globox? But how can Yoshi carry Wario?

The Grinch said:
Princess Zae said:

I challenge anyone to make a picture of this.

Pfft, that's easy to make

Baby Luigi said:
Princess Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
I'd love a Sunshine remake where Luigi and Wario are playable, a nod to the Super Mario 64 remake.

I want to see Wario riding on a Yoshi

it'd probably end up like that mosquito part in rayman origins where one of the bugs ride the characters.

You mean like a Moskito carrying Globox? But how can Yoshi carry Wario?

that tongue man, it goes on forever.

I wouldn't mind a SMG64 with HD graphics akin to that of 3D world as that would be awesome since its like my fav game from when I was little.

SMG64? Is that Super Mario Galaxy 64?

And that's what the hack is called?

They said they might be releasing a series of revamped N64 titles, which means that ones like Majora's Mask and Paper Mario would be possible.

Of course I'm taking this rumour with a grain of salt but I think it could be pretty cool. I mean, if they did Ocarina of Time again they wouldn't need to change the architecture much from OoT 3D and would just need slightly better assets.

Oh, and the people saying Super Mario 64 isn't good need to just leave.

Edit: I just realised this was an oldish thread, doh.

I wish that comes true.. Actually the first vid of SMG2 I ever saw was the Throwback Galaxy. That's why I wanted it in the first place. After I played it I hoped that the galaxy contained a planet of each course in Super Mario 64. That would be super cool.

<start imagining the idea>

yeah! I start in Bob-omb Battlefield and when I reach the mountain's top I find a launch star to Whomp's Fortress and when I reach the top I find a launch star to Jolly Roger Bay. Inside the sunken ship is a launch star to Cool, Cool Mountain near the Penguin is a launch star to Big Boo's Haunt where I find a launch star in the big boo's balcony to Hazy Maze Cave where I find another launch star in the cavern to Lethal Lava Land where I .............

I always imagined that the worlds in Super Mario 64 were separated from each other, probably in other dimensions or something.

Though Wing Mario Over The Rainbow, Cavern Of The Metal Cap and Dire Dire Docks are all connected to the hub world because you can get to the outside of the castle from them.

No, I hoped they are all connected a way similar to Banjo Tooie.. I have to travel between worlds several times to complete a mission

santanoice said:
I always imagined that the worlds in Super Mario 64 were separated from each other, probably in other dimensions or something.

Though Wing Mario Over The Rainbow, Cavern Of The Metal Cap and Dire Dire Docks are all connected to the hub world because you can get to the outside of the castle from them.
That makes sense considering Bowser turned the paintings into different worlds, and can you get to Dire Dire Docks outside the castle, I know the entrance inside, but not outside

Duskull said:
santanoice said:

That makes sense considering Bowser turned the paintings into different worlds, and can you get to Dire Dire Docks outside the castle, I know the entrance inside, but not outside

There's this one thing underwater (near the bottom) on the larger half of the area that tries to suck you in, I believe. That must be it, but I don't know where it goes.

Glaceon said:
Duskull said:
santanoice said:

There's this one thing underwater (near the bottom) on the larger half of the area that tries to suck you in, I believe. That must be it, but I don't know where it goes.
Almost correct. In the later missions, when the submarine is gone, a large gate has opened in the wall. Go through that and you'll end up near that cannon outside the castle walls IIRC.

The whirl you are refering to actually pushes you away.

Back