About the schedule

Should the schedule be abolished?

• Yes

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I firmly believe the votes of representatives of any sort should represent what the people want, I want to let you know I am voting in favor of the removal of the schedule, for all the people who can't.

Tucayo out.

We should get rid of the schedule, and see how it works for about a month, and then stick up a new poll on whether we should bring the schedule back, or let it be.

Radagast the Brown said:
We should get rid of the schedule, and see how it works for about a month, and then stick up a new poll on whether we should bring the schedule back, or let it be.
a month is a bit too short for something like this

we'd only get good results after maybe 6 months

I don't think we need a time frame I think we should just remove it and if it becomes chaos then we can reinstate the schedule.

I think Turb put it best:

Turboo said:
so if everything manages to shit itself in a month, we put the schedule back).

Turboo said:
Okay, I just want to come in with a low-content post and say that I'm for this (having a no-schedule trial period of sorts, so if everything manages to shit itself in a month, we put the schedule back).

I agree with this.

Nabber said:
Radagast the Brown said:
a month is a bit too short for something like this

we'd only get good results after maybe 6 months

This, because honestly a month is barely any time in Mafia terms.

Basically, I think just let it in effect until it just...fails (if/when it does). Then we can talk about other options.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game

Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
Yes.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
Yes.
and how many mafia games have I actually had happen

Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
Yes.
At least that one I participated in.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
Yes.
At least that one I participated in.
1 out of like 6 mafia games i've tried to do

Back