About the schedule

Should the schedule be abolished?

  • Yes

    Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No

    Votes: 9 27.3%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Since I firmly believe the votes of representatives of any sort should represent what the people want, I want to let you know I am voting in favor of the removal of the schedule, for all the people who can't.

Tucayo out.
 

General Neptune

Lafayette Quenchingly-McQuaffin
Pronouns
Use name
We should get rid of the schedule, and see how it works for about a month, and then stick up a new poll on whether we should bring the schedule back, or let it be.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Radagast the Brown said:
We should get rid of the schedule, and see how it works for about a month, and then stick up a new poll on whether we should bring the schedule back, or let it be.
a month is a bit too short for something like this

we'd only get good results after maybe 6 months
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
I don't think we need a time frame I think we should just remove it and if it becomes chaos then we can reinstate the schedule.

I think Turb put it best:

Turboo said:
so if everything manages to shit itself in a month, we put the schedule back).
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Turboo said:
Okay, I just want to come in with a low-content post and say that I'm for this (having a no-schedule trial period of sorts, so if everything manages to shit itself in a month, we put the schedule back).
I agree with this.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Nabber said:
Radagast the Brown said:
We should get rid of the schedule, and see how it works for about a month, and then stick up a new poll on whether we should bring the schedule back, or let it be.
a month is a bit too short for something like this

we'd only get good results after maybe 6 months
This, because honestly a month is barely any time in Mafia terms.

Basically, I think just let it in effect until it just...fails (if/when it does). Then we can talk about other options.
 

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher

Lakituthequick

Avatar by Mr. Edo
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game
Yes.
 

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game
Yes.
and how many mafia games have I actually had happen
 

Lakituthequick

Avatar by Mr. Edo
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game
Yes.
and how many mafia games have I actually had happen
At least that one I participated in.
 

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Giovanni said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
another thing to consider is that putting games on the schedule can increase the likelihood of cancellation. when i started signups for muppet mafia, i was full of motivation, but by the time the long wait on the schedule was over, i had basically lost interest and had to cancel
IMO you shouldn't host a Mafia if there is a chance you'll lose interest.
Have you ever seen me make a mafia game
Yes.
and how many mafia games have I actually had happen
At least that one I participated in.
1 out of like 6 mafia games i've tried to do
 
Top