Unpopular opinions with video games

Solar Blaze said:
Princess Zae said:
Battle system still sucks
That makes it just as bad, then.

well its not as bad, since the whole rythem(sp?) system reminds me of action commands.

Which i admit is pretty interesting to say the least, overall though mother 3 is pretty decent.

I prefer linearity with some exploration over full-on exploration.

Giga12 said:
I do as well. I think it's mainly because I get lost. Some people may laugh but I got lost a lot in Twilight Princess.

That's very understandable. But if you get lost in Skyward Swords, that's actually one of the most non-explorable games.

Dracomon said:
Baby Luigi said:
The least movie games should do is use voice actors from the freaking movie
This.
some use clips from the movies

the game that comes to mind is JP Chaos Island, it had clips from the second film and the cast each did several new voice clips

Giga12 said:

i bet you love action games.

oh and final fantasy 13.

I like Dr. Eggman. I know, I know. U dum n00b wut bout Shadow'z batl wif him Well, it was from Shadow the Hedgehog. I like how he's such a crab, and also a backstabbing traitor in Lost World.

i think the vast majority of 3d zelda games are really awful.

I like Dr. Eggman. I know, I know.U dum n00b wut bout Shadow'z bottl wif him Blah, blah, blah. I like how he's such a crab, and also a backstabbing traitor in Lost World.

not sure why people wouldn't like dr. eggman.

he's freaking hilarious, especially in sonic generations

you saying that liking eggman is an unpopular opinion

Princess Zae said:
i guess it would be more mixed, wouldn't it?

i've never seen much eggman hate so i've always assumed that hating eggman was the unpopular opinion

Princess Zae said:
not sure why people wouldn't like dr. eggman.

he's freaking hilarious, especially in sonic generations
also in sonic x

i feel like i only watched the first season just to see dr. eggman be awesome and hilarious

Shadow rocks! said:
I like Dr. Eggman. I know, I know. U dum n00b wut bout Shadow'z batl wif him Well, it was from Shadow the Hedgehog. I like how he's such a crab, and also a backstabbing traitor in Lost World.
Have you played Shadow the Hedgehog? The reactions Eggman does to you destroying his robots just makes me laugh.

I think Eggman is the best Sonic character too. :P

Baby Luigi said:
I think Eggman is the best Sonic character too. :P
I never said that. Look at my avatar.

I think my friend hates Eggman because he killed some characters in the Sonic comics.

No, he robotized some characters (ie Sally), not kill them

Though I think it's a stupid reason to hate Eggman. He's basically hating Eggman for being Eggman.

Sonic Lost World is the best Sonic game.

I've only played the 3DS version of Lost World so far, and I prefer that over both Colors and Generations combined. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I find both of those games to be extremely overrated.

Back