Your headcanons

Honestly, that's more of Cosmic Mario. Shadow Mario is actually not that childish at insulting in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.

"I could hit this shot in the dark"
"This is where it all goes wrong for you."
"Go ahead if you really think you can make it."
"You're having problems with THAT shot?!?"

Peach's Toads and only Peach's Toads have their smiles stuck for eternity. They also are supposed to wear red vests.

Toads also have a penchant for boring and basic names. The main Toad's name is Toad. Blue Toad is called "Blue Toad". Yellow Toad is called "Yellow Toad". Toadette and Toadsworth are self explanatory. Heck, maybe I'm just stating facts, as we also have Toads who think it's clever and cute to call themselves after nouns that end in "tee".

If you can think of some extremely basic name for a random Toad, it's probably that name. Random Toad On Bleachers would be called "Artob" like "RTOB". Newscaster Toad is called "Ennar" as in "News Reporter".

local loser only ever has biology headcanons and is here with even more
buzzy beetles actually have a darker coloration around their eyes, whatever its purpose may be. their eyes dont glow but they may appear so due to the tapetum lucidum, letting thme see better in darker habitats
spinies dont have that they evolved to be in more brighter habitats. their shells are surprisnigly kinda soft and stretchy to allow them to roll into a ball. still tough however and the spikes are Not soft.

Say it with me guys!

C O N T I N U I T Y doesn't exist! Yay!

Reactions: zel
Which is why I never bother with looking into it.

It's so nonexistent that it's confusing when you try to put it together.

parabeetles might be just closeley related to buzzies but they evolved in a more brighter habitat so they didnt need to develop night vision or anything
paper mario is sorta a different universe altogether its in a book they can do whatever designs they want
the sprites are never consistent plus the designs in them got kinda retconed anyway

more of the only headcanons i ever have
toads have spores as a sort of defense mechanism, coming out from lil pores on the bottom of their caps. the spores may irritate the skin of whoever got hit by them but generally theyre harmless. unless it got into your eyes or something
i have no explanation for the mushrooms that sprout sometimes from spores except for magic
also im not sure whether to classify toads as mammals or something else entirely. either way i think they just have particularly mushroom looking traits while still remaining in animalia. a ton of convergent evolution i guess
also also. their legs are just super stubby but theyre there

edit to not double post: tweeters are basically yi qi but evolved into what is essentially a big fluffy pigeon with bat wings. tweeters are also : Not Smart

Last edited:
Then Yoshi is trans. I couldn't give 2 shits about a person being trans. I've fucked a trans person and it didn't bother me.

Back