Your headcanons

Yeah that wasn't even insinuated. It can be interpreted that way, but requires more fanwank than even this channel could account for.

Luigi's only dark side would be where the sun doesn't shine. :luigi:

In Isle Delfino after Bowser Jr. Shenanigans that is.

That E. Gadd is a freelance inventor and the paintbrush wasn't stolen from him, but he was hired by Koopa Jr. to make it for him and his Fake Mario guise.

After they found out, they banished E Gadd from having playable roles because if he was ever a playable character, he'd make Mushroom Kingdom implode, but E Gadd did pay some people to AstroTurf for wildly unsuccessful E Gadd support campaigns for Mario Kart.

The younger E. Gadd from M&LPiT is still applicable as a playable character, as he has not committed a war crime yet

Mario isn't normally scared of heights, but roller coasters freak the hell out of him.

Yoshi broke Mario Kart track design regulations when he plastered banners of his face in front and behind the finish line of Yoshi Circuit in Double Dash.

Bowser actually enjoys Mario's company, but he's just scared to admit it to his face so he kidnaps the princess to get him to hang out with him

Dark Blue Yoshi really despises Green Yoshi for taking over the role of destroying the very last castle so that's why Boshi is a thing and is probably that same Dark Blue Yoshi you use in the castle levels.

Saltman said:
Idk. How would you react if you saw a game with lots of green Yoshis?
giant torpedo to sink the island they're on

Luigi cannot shut up when he's scared. He also thought Peasley was a girl at first.
I have Krillin on my mind for both of these.

Princess Mario said:
Saltman said:

Funny thing is, had that creature you call the devil not saved Mario's ass from Kamek in Yoshi's Island then the plumber you call god would not be among us today.

Which means you have to thank and respect Yoshi like it or not.

yoshi didn't really save mario

mario fell from the sky. yoshi picked up mario and yoshi decided to take mario right to kamek and forced mario to suffer through lava spouts and giant cheep cheeps and ravenous piranha plants. if yoshi wasn't so lucky, yoshi could've gotten mario killed. luigi was saved in the end, sure, but all while unnecessarily endangering mario's life

there is also superstar mario that made yoshi's travels a little more convenient too

but that's if you reject my heacanon that continuity isn't a thing and yoshi's island happened in a different continuity so what mario did was alternate reality warp back as mr pipe and take and raise baby mario to the present where he's treated much better than the negligent dinos (including storky) and they time travel to beat the shroobs.

don't talk to me or my mario like that again and go dissolve in H2O dude

Yoshi also let mario sleep in his cozy house in smw while Mario rode on him and hit his face to make him eat fruits and poop out mushrooms to eat.

Saltman said:
Princess Mario said:
Saltman said:

Funny thing is, had that creature you call the devil not saved Mario's ass from Kamek in Yoshi's Island then the plumber you call god would not be among us today.

Which means you have to thank and respect Yoshi like it or not.

yoshi acts like a douchebag constantly in karting so any goodwill he had is moot

Saltman said:
Yoshi also let mario sleep in his cozy house in smw while Mario rode on him and hit his face to make him eat fruits and poop out mushrooms to eat.
well in super mario odyssey, yoshi didn't put out that damn fire and mario hurt himself trying to put it out and so my respect points for yoshi is zero and i think what mario does to yoshi is fine and all ;)

Haven't played it but maybe he did that because he's angry at Mario for having been treated like that for so long.

Probably but I think both are beyond help at this point. I mean, Mario Kart and Mario Party sealed the deal from any further negotiations.

Back