Your headcanons

ThatGuy62 said:
Or, the play was merely a take on the events of Mario 3 that actually happened
Considering Super Mario 3 is missing from FLUDD's diagnosis in Sunshine, but is in Bowser's memories in Odyssey.

I do agree on the whole "All Mario games are canon until directly contradicted or otherwise dis-confirmed" because I love the idea that Bowser once tried to turn the Mushroom Kingdom into a tourist trap, among other things.

I find the Mario and Luigi being trapped in a death theater idea more fun but eh.
When did bowser do the tourist trap thing?
Also Cranky is current dk's grandfather as stated in one of the games and Jr died. He's now bink the skeleton Kong in superstar saga. (I know for the redesign).

Ksiorze said:
ThatGuy62 said:
Or, the play was merely a take on the events of Mario 3 that actually happened
Considering Super Mario 3 is missing from FLUDD's diagnosis in Sunshine, but is in Bowser's memories in Odyssey.

I do agree on the whole "All Mario games are canon until directly contradicted or otherwise dis-confirmed" because I love the idea that Bowser once tried to turn the Mushroom Kingdom into a tourist trap, among other things.

I find the Mario and Luigi being trapped in a death theater idea more fun but eh.
When did bowser do the tourist trap thing?

Hotel Mario

As for another headcanon I thought of recently, Bowser Jr. doesn't actually live with Bowser.
I decided on that one considering Junior's room is never seen in the (main) castle and based on Minion Quest's ending.

And, speaking of Hotel Mario, yet another one is that Iggy was the one who asked for a cheese hotel. That's why Bowser stuck him in the Seizures Palace.

Oh neat that's neat. I also think that Metal Mario is an updated version of Robo Mario from the arcade gp games that's why Robo Mario doesn't appear in gp dx that's because metal Mario replaced him. And pink gold peach is also a robot made by E.Gadd.

I swear that the fascination with Robo Mario became a thing only after my sister created an article on it back in 2013. Prior, I haven't even heard of the character, but now, I see a lot of mods for it.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I swear that the fascination with Robo Mario became a thing only after my sister created an article on it back in 2013. Prior, I haven't even heard of the character, but now, I see a lot of mods for it.

Oh! I discovered it with your sister's article. That's cool. But after that I actually played gp

Not a lot of people have played GP, especially not to the point where you race Robo Mario (consider that quite a bunch of money wasted). I know I haven't. My sister and I played on an emulator on the PC and were surprised that something like that even exists lol.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Not a lot of people have played GP, especially not to the point where you race Robo Mario (consider that quite a bunch of money wasted). I know I haven't. My sister and I played on an emulator on the PC and were surprised that something like that even exists lol.

I have to admit that I haven't encountered Robo Mario yet but I absolutely suck at this game. I'm not really bad at Mario kart games except the arcade versions. Really wanna see Robo Mario again in Mario kart arcade vr too.

I just want to see Robo Mario actually used for once, just some fan service for the real nerds.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I just want to see Robo Mario actually used for once, just some fan service for the real nerds.

I think it's the only headcanon of mine that I want Nintendo to disprove by using Robo Again. Like in a home console Mario kart game. I also want pac man, miss pac man, blinky and the three funny things from gp 2 in a home console Mario kart, like a Arcade Gp Dlc pack with tracks and characters.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I also want to see the vehicles from GP.

J-Yoshi64 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I also want to see the vehicles from GP.
Road Galleon > Landship

Bowser is physically the strongest person in the Mario universe.

I can't imagine, this guy's legs look like they can snap off like those cellar spiders that keep lurking in my bathroom.

Mister Apple said:
They may look like that, but they are secretly legs of STEEL.

That blooper in Mario Power Tennis further proves this point.

They're probably like that from all those rackets he ate.

Oh and I guess it's a miracle his back didn't break from Bowser's torture devices.

I miss Mario Power Tennis. :(

Undeniably the best Mario tennis game out there, gotta give them that.

Also character specific trophy ceremonies.

Yes, SMB3 is a play, but it was one that Bowser participated in just so he can *bleep* everything up, kidnap Peach, and send Mario and Luigi to the Grasslands so his minions could take care of them. (He's that stupid)

Also, Peach's full name is Peach Toadstool.

elarmadillosucks said:
Also, Peach's full name is Peach Toadstool.
i dont think thats headcanon, im pretty sure its accepted by nintendo (at least the american branch) that toadstool is her family name

I believe that Sarasaland is an interplanetary nation, but all the subkingdoms that have been seen are on one planet. I also think Bowser rules over the entirety of a planet full of golden soil. I also believe that Bowser and Daisy are best friends.

Back