Your headcanons

The Koopa Kids from the TV shows are the cousins of the Koopalings.

Bowser loves Korean food.

Daisy's favorite movie is Hard Boiled (the one with Chow Yun Fat). She is also a practitioner of Wing Chun.
Rosalina loves both Star Trek and Star Wars. She has a crush on Patrick Stewart.
Luigi really loves the Romantic Comedies like Peach. He also likes to read Jane Austen books.

Luigi and Daisy broke up over a dispute of food. Luigi is a vegetarian who loves Italin food while Daisy prefers Chinese food. She was not happy that Luigi tried to deprive her of sweet and sour pork.

Cranky Kong was shrunken by Wizpig in some early adventure and that's why the Arcade DK is now a smaller ape.

Bowser also built a machine that would transform the entire kingdom into koopas and brainwash them into his loyal slaves. The Mario Bros. and Peach were gone at the moment so 7 Toads decided to foil Bowser themselves, but they were no match and Bowser decided to use them as test subjects for his "Koopa-fying" machine. The machine worked and successfully turned them into the koopalings.

Super Paper Mario was a bad fever dream Mario once had when he had a cold.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Mcmadness said:
I think Paper Mario Sticker Star was that. Super Paper Mario was Mario's greatest adventure to date.

Heretic, it's The Thousand Year Door that's the best Paper Mario.

Speaking of which...

Flavio from the fifth chapter sounds like Mister Krabs.

Mcmadness said:
I think Paper Mario Sticker Star was that. Super Paper Mario was Mario's greatest adventure to date.
Bowser's Inside Story master race

My original headcanon was that M&L:BIS was going to be a bad acid trip sorta thing. Then I figured out that making it an elaborate web of lies and illusions was better, as it didn't invalidate anything but the wacky body "science".

TheFarmboy said:
Mcmadness said:

Heretic, it's The Thousand Year Door that's the best Paper Mario.

Speaking of which...

Flavio from the fifth chapter sounds like Mister Krabs.
Well SPM is in my opinion. But TTYD is a close second.

I can see why you would think that. I think he's not as obsessed with money as Krabs though (he did want the treasure, but I doubt he would make out with it)

Bowshygul said:
Mcmadness said:
Bowser's Inside Story master race
Also one of my favorites (it also has my favorite character in it)

Mcmadness said:

Nah. SPM was a fever dream, sticker star was tuesday.

Mcmadness said:
Mcmadness said:

Nah. SPM was a fever dream, sticker star was tuesday.
SPM was the best thing to come out of the series. If anything Sticker Star was Mario sick with worry about all his friends from the first three Paper Mario games and why they weren't in it.

Magikrazy said:
The only fever dream Mario has had was Mario's Early Years.
And Mario is Missing and Sticker Star. I would say Hotel Mario but at least it had the hilarious cutscenes.

Mario is Missing was Luigi's fever dream, although I did forget Mario's Time Machine.

And nah, Sticker Star was just a regular, mediocre dream.

Lugi dreamed Hotel Mario because they were actually invited by Peach in “real life” so he was excited and that's how the game began. After the end of his dream they ate or were abou to eat in the intro of NSMB Wii U.

I don't hate Hotel Mario, I only wanted to see something funny.

A mediocre platformer with mediocre rpg elements with an average run of the mill jrpg story is the best thing to come out of the series?

No, thats just wrong.

Mcmadness said:
A mediocre platformer with mediocre rpg elements with an average run of the mill jrpg story is the best thing to come out of the series?

No, thats just wrong.
No, that's just your opinion.

No, its a mediocre game in every sense of the word and thats a fact.

Mcmadness said:
Mcmadness said:

No, thats just wrong.
No, that's just your opinion.

No, its a mediocre game in every sense of the word and thats a fact.
I would respect your opinion more if you didn't state it as fact.

I don't care if you respect it. I'm just stating the facts.

There is no way in hell any game that has worlds as awful as Merlee's mansion, land of the cragnons, and Sammer Kingdom can be considered to be the best this series has to offer.

Mcmadness said:
I don't care if you respect it. I'm just stating the facts.

There is no way in hell any game that has worlds as awful as Merlee's mansion, land of the cragnons, and Sammer Kingdom can be considered to be the best this series has to offer.
The fact opinion that those worlds are awful is subjective in itself. They weren't exactly my favorite parts of the game either but the awesome worlds (such as Bitlands, Underwhere, Overthere, Castle Bleck, Outer Space) more than make up for a few not-so-spectacular worlds. Sammer's Kingdom was pretty enjoyable at least story-wise.

Also, even the worst possible area in Super Paper Mario is miles better than anything Sticker Star has to offer.

ashley is a descendant of tharja from fire emblem awakening.

I fail to see how anyone could enjoy hitting a block 100 times, followed by running on a treadmill for ten minutes, hitting 3 blocks in a ridiculously large pattern, then fighting about 25 repetitive, dull, uninspired enemies before having a stupidly easy battle with Mimi and Mr L.

And thats just me doing basic flaws without going into detail. Thats three out of 8 worlds. Thats almost half the game that is completely dull and uninteresting. Even the good worlds (which are just ok at best) have seriously stupid moments in them that grinds your enjoyment to a halt.

Back