I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

So I'm Luigi now...

...but dreamy.

Apparently, that was taken, so I picked a new Dream Team theme...and I'll be happy to NOT TELL YOU what it is!

As a result of making that thread in Mindless Junk...

I am now putting my three favorite furries in my avatar. Changing my sig soon.

I have updated my avatar again, but this time it's something special: it's a picture I've drawn, using the recently-bought tablet! From doing this image, I can feel that it's not only efficient for me to get the job done, it's also very user-friendly because I get to control the pressure more reliably as opposed to using a mouse to do it. The details couldn't be fully appreciated if not at full size, so I have also attached the image in full.

IfsFNiLP_o.png

Thank you for reading.

I have updated my Avatar to the cover for Cheeseburger in Paradise. I'm having a theme change.

So, I wasn't Toadgamer for a pretty long time. But, right now I finally changed my theme back. Maybe I'll keep it in June. I'm not sure.

My avatar is a drawing of my OC I recently made, and my Sig is just some Mario & Luigi SS + BM sprites.

I didn't use my rotating avatar for ages. It's back now.

And now signavatar farted. Using this avatar a friend from Steam made for me. It's in the style of Yoshi's Island.

*sees Sig

"IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THROUGH THE HOTEL, CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK!!!"

I have become purple

My avatar is rotating through the three greatest emotions; happiness, cold weather and ponytail.

I'm having a rename, I just wanted my avatar to fit my rename. My new avatar is Hank Williams Jr.

I don't think I've posted here yet, but I have combined several of the people I've "known" the longest here on the boards (Toadgamer, Luigi64DD, and the twins) into my theme.

that fanart of Dress Mario yelling for joy is too much for me to ignore as an avatar

I found a better picture of Hank Williams Jr. It doesn't have all of the noise and mess of the old one.

Back