Were You Diagnosed With Any Disorders?

Unknown Entity said:
In my case, I believe it was my ADHD that made it so difficult for me in school which eventually led me to not caring if I failed or not.

I tried my best but...I kept failing. It only seems natural I would become to not give a *bleep*.

That's true, which is why my GPA is utter crap because I don't give two craps about it. Especially later in life when college is more suited for us.

Funny. I'm the one who's first diagnosed with ADHD before my sister, but my G.P.A. averages around 3.0-3.5.. Meanwhile, my sister doesn't care about school work.

Oh, I still hate high school, but I'm proud to show improvement. And no, I'm not the stereotype. You can't tell I have A.D.H.D. until you see me eating at the table, then suddenly walking out to water some plants or to look at my bird. Or, as what they say, we're consistently inconsistent. If you see me suddenly inactive for a week, blame my low attention span.

ThreeThousand said:
Migraines. I get sensitive to both light and sound and there's some pain but I can usually manage it with medication. If I get a bad one though I get nauseous and sometimes pass out on top of the pain and sensitivity. Getting one of those at work is a bitch.
I feel you, man. It's been two ages since I last had one, but damn, they are the worst pain I've been in.

Penn Jillette said:
I recently deactivated my fourth and fifth Facebook accounts. (I made a Facebook account and deactivated it three times before that.) It's really troubling to me how people respond when they ask me if I have a Facebook and I say I don't.
I reactivated my fourth account. I have a Facebook account again.

I have a Metabolic disorder. I get fits which means i get dizzy and pass out..

nsymon said:
Hideyoshi said:
Unknown Entity said:
Yes. Since 2nd grade I've had ADHD, OCD and tourettes.

Later on in life, I was then diagnosed with anxiety and depression.

Whilst not diagnosed with either anti-social disorder and insomnia, I know I have both. I've also started to notice some mood swings within me lately. I get paranoid rather easily too.
wow. just. wow. i feel kinda bad for you. anyway, both neptune and i have regular autism.
uh how do you know Neptune has autism.
because i do, ya silly old goat

Oh BTW I reactivated my Facebook account

(earlier in this thread I said I deactivated it and I don't want to look like a liar)

Doctor Doom said:
Migraines. I get sensitive to both light and sound and there's some pain but I can usually manage it with medication. If I get a bad one though I get nauseous and sometimes pass out on top of the pain and sensitivity. Getting one of those at work is a bitch.

I've gotten two migraines before without medication and they were basically a living hell. Fucking awful.

Last summer I started getting migraines on a disturbingly regular basis (thankfully I had meds this time)and it turns out dehydration was a significant factor causing it, so I practically walk around with a water bottle at all times now and I haven't gotten any since.

cryoAwakening said:
Well, I'm actually a very social person in real life, which is why I think I'm misdiagnosed

SzuKh9j.gif

Back