Your Worst Mario Characters

Koops the koopa troopa said:
5-The three hags: everyone might know
Vivian isn't a hag. :(

Striker Mario said:
Koops the koopa troopa said:
5-The three hags: everyone might know
Vivian isn't a hag. :(
I think she was talking about the three hags in 7-2 from Super Paper Mario. Well we all have our opinions. Like for example I may hate PewDiePie and you may like him or I kinda like Wario and you don't that's all there is to say on that matter because I can't change your opinion right? I hope I didn't offend you in any way. :)

LudwigVon said:
Bowser Jr, Metal Mario and Fawful
I like Fawful and Bowser Jr. (Metal Mario questionable) I don't think they're bad characters but I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

Baby Luigi said:
as much as i like the shroobs, they're just regular aliens bent on destroying the world, a trope we've seen countless times. hell, x-nauts can be considered that as well.

spm npcs aside from the major ones like bleck or dimentio or o'chunks are literally triangles with faces
They're mainly squares.

Birdo overrated?

That's kinda a bullcrap statement right there. One of the most UNDERRATED and under appreciated characters in Mario , along with some others .

oy, no need to quadruple post, edit your post instead.

The King of all Mario RPGS said:
Baby Luigi said:
as much as i like the shroobs, they're just regular aliens bent on destroying the world, a trope we've seen countless times. hell, x-nauts can be considered that as well.

spm npcs aside from the major ones like bleck or dimentio or o'chunks are literally triangles with faces
They're mainly squares.

ok, so there's one difference in how many edges they are generally shaped, so what?

Swiftie_Luma said:
Birdo overrated?

That's kinda a bullcrap statement right there. One of the most UNDERRATED and under appreciated characters in Mario , along with some others .
It's by this user, though. Check his post history (some of his posts are in Mindless Junk, though). He was known for spouting... controversial... opinions.

Mr I in rom hacks.

It has a tendency to be placed on platforms just barely big enough to run around but you'll need to jump on those platforms to progress.

At this point DK characters are pretty much ''Mario'' characters too , but most notably characters that have appeared alonside Mario and company more than once , such as Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong.

Diddy is being ''reintroduced'' more after his MK8 dissapearence , and he even has 2D art that the Mario characters have along with DK , aside from being part of several Mario spin off games.

Swiftie_Luma said:
At this point DK characters are pretty much ''Mario'' characters too , but most notably characters that have appeared alonside Mario and company more than once , such as Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong.

Diddy is being ''reintroduced'' more after his MK8 disappearance , and he even has 2D art that the Mario characters have along with DK , aside from being part of several Mario spin off games.

Makes sense, lol^^

I remember having to go in a persistent argument with some moron in GFAQs about Diddy's identity. I argued that he's a Mario character by saying that he's featured alongside Mario characters consistently especially in promotional material. The derp said otherwise, said he was a "guest" and called me delusional.

I like Diddy.

I'm not including any babies or clone characters in this.

I'm probably going to get stomped on for this, but I never really liked Hammer Bro. I mean he's just too difficult to defeat as a main ground enemy! And not to mention that voice he's had since Mario Smash Football! God that voice! His "HELLO!!!!", "Yo-YO!!" give me an ear sore!

There's also Petey Piranha. I mean sure he does look funny, but I do get kind of frustrated whenever he passes me in Mario Kart Double Dash.

And the main bad guy I'm least fond of is Bowser Junior. Don't hate him, but he was gullible and he should've been punished by cleaning Delfino instead of having Mario do it. And to add to this, thought Daisy's yelling voice and her "Hi I'm Daisy!" quote were annoying? Well then you haven't heard Bowser Junior's bawling when he comes 4th or lower in Mario Kart Double Dash or gets Double Bogey or worse in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour!

ArthurEngine said:
I'm not including any babies...in this.

Is it because of the thoughts of me looming over this board?

You can insult Baby Rosalina if you want.

I also don't mind complimenting Wario. He is the most important Mario character after all.

Baby Luigi said:
You can insult Baby Rosalina if you want.

I also don't mind complimenting Wario. He is the most important Mario character after all.
1. Oh yeah, I forgot that.
2...Most...Important...? This utterly mystifies me.
:koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa:

Well I make him always there in Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and Mario Party games. Not even Mario has this perfect attendance.

I also littered my Mario Kart Wii with Wario everywhere.

And villagers in my New Leaf game usually say "Wario" as their catchphrase.

Luigi is better off that way anyway :babyluigi:

Back