Television Shows You Despise (rant thread)

85 said:
DragonFreak said:
NotABannableOffense said:
DragonFreak said:
I hate the new Teen Titans show. Old version, completely BA in all senses. The new one, it just sucks. The animation degraded, the plots are pointless, the theme is horrible, and worst of all, there has been no Slade yet.

I record every episode and haved watched them all.

This

I saw it on the guide and was all holy fuck teen titans

Then it turned into what is this bulllshit

I know right. completely disgraceful.

am i like the only person who likes the new teen titans show
Sad thing is, probably. I mean, I watch every episode, still don't like it though.

85 said:
DragonFreak said:
NotABannableOffense said:
DragonFreak said:
I hate the new Teen Titans show. Old version, completely BA in all senses. The new one, it just sucks. The animation degraded, the plots are pointless, the theme is horrible, and worst of all, there has been no Slade yet.

I record every episode and haved watched them all.

This

I saw it on the guide and was all holy fuck teen titans

Then it turned into what is this bulllshit

I know right. completely disgraceful.

am i like the only person who likes the new teen titans show
no

I do like the new Teen Titans. I think it is fun, it's silly, it's not garbage like the other stuff on the channel, and at least they brought some form of it back.

However, I do wish that it was like the old series where it's not just a random plot every little episode dealing with just being a superpower teenager and actually has a very good plot. The original Teen Titans is just awesome, and I wished that it wasn't cancelled. It was one of our favorite shows to watch with my sisters.

Oh, I would almost forgot.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

This show is giving me creeps. It's like both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! ripoff. Not to mention Dan yelling in every duel.

cryoAwakening said:
I know that Family Guy is a very mature show, but I'm not talking about maturity. I'm talking about the fact that there are just some disturbing scenes of just grossness in Regular Show and many other Cartoon Network shows that is just...morbidly obese. Like, I don't know why they have to have such creepy and nightmarish things in it; all it does is give kids nightmares.

1. That's an amazing misuse of the term 'morbidly obese.'
2. You aren't disturbed by rape and murder?
3. Family Guy is not mature. It's like something dreamed up by a sociopathic twelve-year-old.

Family Guy gets a mature rating, I guess, but I've seen more mature shows than that.

i could NEVER like family guy, it just... i dunno, it's so dumb that only a little kid would really enjoy the immaturity of it, yet it's for adults and... yeah. i won't deny that some jokes are funny, but the show's IQ is very low overall.
/rant

The fanbase of that show puts a final nail in the coffin for me. I mean, I watched some of it, but I never really laughed at the jokes, and I felt there was no coherent plot. But, that was a long time ago. Even then, I don't recall having fond memories of that show.

Mario Party X said:
I felt there was no coherent plot.

That's because there isn't one (though there is a continuity of sorts).

I mean, within the episodes, but I guess that's the same thing. I guess that leaves room for random, stupid humor.

5.Olivia- My little sister just wathches this show to much, but the good thing is she dosen't watch it anymore...

4.Jake and the Never Land Pirates- God i hate this show, I really hate Cubby, HE'S AFRAID OF EVERYTHING, Also What are Captain Hook and Peter Pan doing there?

3.Dora the Explorer-" Do you see the bridge?" IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!! And i hated this show ever since i was little.

2.Team Umizoomi- Like Olivia, MY SISTER WATCHES THIS TO MUCH!!! Also, Milly's annoying as *Bleep*

1.Lalaoopsy- I DON'T EVEN KNOW *BLEEPING* WHY

Randombob-omb4761 said:
3.Dora the Explorer-" Do you see the bridge?" IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!! And i hated this show ever since i was little.

Never liked the show in any age, even when I was little. It's just dumb.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
5.Olivia- My little sister just wathches this show to much, but the good thing is she dosen't watch it anymore...

4.Jake and the Never Land Pirates- God i hate this show, I really hate Cubby, HE'S AFRAID OF EVERYTHING, Also What are Captain Hook and Peter Pan doing there?

2.Team Umizoomi- Like Olivia, MY SISTER WATCHES THIS TO MUCH!!! Also, Milly's annoying as *Bleep*

You do know these shows are aimed at preschoolers, don't you?

Otachi said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:

You do know these shows are aimed at preschoolers, don't you?
I hate them all, Lalaoopsy was creepy.

Besides, some shows are dumb, even for preschoolers.

Randombob-omb4761 said:

3.Dora the Explorer-" Do you see the bridgehead?" IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!! And i hated this show ever since i was little.

HEY MAN TEAM UMIZOOMI IS BEAST

Awesome Koopa said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:

3.Dora the Explorer-" Do you see the bridgehead?" IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!! And i hated this show ever since i was little.

HEY MAN TEAM UMIZOOMI IS BEAST
WHAA?? You like that show?

HELL YES! HOW COULD YOU NOT?

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
HELL YES! HOW COULD YOU NOT?
It's annoying and: Cukkoo Bears: "Introducing the strongest Super heros around, TEAM UMMIZOOMI!" NO THE AREN'T THE STRONGEST YOU!!!
They have the strongest math skills.

The combined efforts of the team would crush a Goomba

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
The combined efforts of the team would crush a Goomba
If you ask Me, Lalaoopsy would Pwn them.
The new Death Battle should totally be Team Umizoomi vs. Lalaloopsy.
And Team Umizoomi would kick ass

Back