Television Shows You Despise (rant thread)

I agree that Barney sucks. And BL has a point, there are bad people out there, not all good.

Not sure if I said it here or not, but Seseme Street for me.

I literally just have such a strong hate for it, because I don't know how kids can find it safe. Like, as a kid, I was afraid of the trash can guy because he looked evil. Omg, I had a burning fear of the Cookie Monster, because I was afraid that he was going to eat me. No joke, I would be so afraid of him because of how fast he was able to eat those cookies...

I don't like the muppets either. In fact, I didn't like any of the puppet shows. I guess they just freak me out.

I do not like the original star trek, probably because I saw the new movies first, but it looks so cheesy.

cryoAwakening said:
Not sure if I said it here or not, but Seseme Street for me.

I literally just have such a strong hate for it, because I don't know how kids can find it safe. Like, as a kid, I was afraid of the trash can guy because he looked evil. Omg, I had a burning fear of the Cookie Monster, because I was afraid that he was going to eat me. No joke, I would be so afraid of him because of how fast he was able to eat those cookies...

I don't like the muppets either. In fact, I didn't like any of the puppet shows. I guess they just freak me out.
BDMonsterBaSound.jpg

"F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER, U IS FOR YOU AND ME! N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL! DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!"

Fawful said:
I do not like the original star trek, probably because I saw the new movies first, but it looks so cheesy.
What wrong with a little cheese? Not everything has to be dark and gritty.

Unknown Entity said:
"F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER, U IS FOR YOU AND ME! N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL! DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!"
Better yet.
F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE BUILDINGS. U IS FOR URANIUM BOMBS. N IS FOR NO SURVIVOR WHEN YOU'RE THE RULER OF THE WORLD!

DragonFreak said:
Unknown Entity said:
Better yet.
F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE BUILDINGS. U IS FOR URANIUM BOMBS. N IS FOR NO SURVIVOR WHEN YOU'RE THE RULER OF THE WORLD!
I think there should be a comma inbetween uranium and bombs, because Plankton does pause

DragonFreak said:
Unknown Entity said:
Better yet.
G is for gangsters, toting machine guns; U is for U are dead. N is for Never gonna see your family again, down here in GTA!

Fawful said:
Yeah, Star Trek TOS is kinda hard to get into after you realize that they always land on the exact same planet.

By which I mean it gets hard to get into after the second "land on a planet" episode.

Also I don't really like Kirk that much, because he always waffles on decisions for entire episodes. But whatever.

(i recommend star trek: the next generation to anyone who wasn't enthused about the original series)

Back