Television Shows You Despise (rant thread)

Purple Yoshi said:
Awesome Koopa said:
I like Regular Show and Adventure Time personally, but what I can't stand is all the disney and nick sitcoms. Victorious, iCarly, Sam and Cat, Dog with A Blog (true creativity right there), Austin and Ally , ALL OF THEM. They all abuse the laugh track, they all have awful jokes, the characters are bland as it gets, and they're all abominations in my eyes.

This. I call them the "Schneider shows" because all the Nickelodeon ones are made by Dan Schneider. You can tell if they use Pear computers instead of Apple ones.

Also, I realised these shows are really "first world problem"-ey. I mean, the main niche is always something that's entirely unrealistic. "I'm a teenager and I'm an internet celebrity!" "I'm a teenager and I'm a famous singer!" "I'm a teenager and I'm going to a school to BE a famous singer"

And these shows are sometimes made SOLELY to promote some teen singer as a new star. Literally, that's sometimes the only reason.
Add that to the list of why I hate them. Also, another name I've heard for them is "shitcoms"

I'm not gunna rant but I'll say that Jersey Shore always made me cringe. It was a thing lots of people in my high school liked and I utterly despised. It made me sick to my stomach and I always wanted to hurt the person who even mentioned it.

I remember a cousin watching this and I was disgusted.

Mario Party X said:
If sense were common, people wouldn't listen to Fox News. I don't know if that qualifies as a television show, but gawd, I wish that thing gets taken off the air. It's poisonous to civilization. But I don't believe in censorship either.

Well, you're not the only one with bad wording. Garlic's argument is also flawed via straw man.
i agree. fox news should be eliminated. i also heard its coming to the netherlands too. anyway, i am going to rant about probably the second worst nick show you can think of. big time rush. its about canadians that "are teenagers and are going to be music staaahhhs!" i didn't know becoming a music staaahh included making stereotypical canada jokes, acting like that friend who thinks he is funny but he really isn't, and acting like you have a lower iq level then half of snooki's. they have everything that made the other nick sitcom things bad, but worse. unnecesary music tracks, slapstick, i think even laugh tracks, "fan" service, childish humor, YOU FUCKING NAME IT. its terribleness is only beaten by nick 10. also, almost naked animals sounds like a furrie made it. please dont tell me its for kids.

Basically, Big Time Rush is like the teenager version of Naked Brothers' Band, a fellow lame and stupid show about a group of kids in a band and play music.

Zae said:
Nice Cage said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nice Cage said:
Baby Luigi said:
Hey that's what I am today: a cynical grouch with little regard to other people. And am I happy? Absolutely.

I was grown up with people I despised a lot.

OH *bleep* TOO EDGY

Heh heh heh :bowser:

i'm insulting you man, you realize that right?

christian brutal sniper's been pointing out your myriad, grating flaws better than me, though, so i'll just drop out of this conversation

some people dont care if you insult them lmao

just sayin
Like me.

I forgot to rant about this: "Bob's Burgers".

Such a stupid show. It's literally a kinky, dumb mother married to an italian burger owner that barely says more than a sentence at a time, with a daughter that looks like a guy and is very awkward, a son that is just inappropiate and obnxious, and their other daughter that basically manipulates her parents and is a child that should really be slapped by her parents so that she isn't a little spoiled brat that thinks she can do anything she wants.

The drawings are also just...disgusting. They like have no chins whatsoever, and it makes them look like sockpuppets, and many characters are just...not pretty at all.

I'm surprised that the show is still running. The Cleveland Show got cancelled, and I thought it was at least better than this junk. Nothing on that show is funny, and most of it is just disgusting and stupid.

cryoAwakening said:
I forgot to rant about this: "Bob's Burgers".

Such a stupid show. It's literally a kinky, dumb mother married to an italian burger owner that barely says more than a sentence at a time, with a daughter that looks like a guy and is very awkward, a son that is just inappropiate and obnxious, and their other daughter that basically manipulates her parents and is a child that should really be slapped by her parents so that she isn't a little spoiled brat that thinks she can do anything she wants.

The drawings are also just...disgusting. They like have no chins whatsoever, and it makes them look like sockpuppets, and many characters are just...not pretty at all.

I'm surprised that the show is still running. The Cleveland Show got cancelled, and I thought it was at least better than this junk. Nothing on that show is funny, and most of it is just disgusting and stupid.
I agree with all of this. Bob's Burgers is absolute garbage.

More rants

Ben 10

This show is absolutely annoying and stupid. The transformations are so ugly, I'd rather look at Wendy O. and her eyes staring at me. What happened to the Powerpuff Girls and the other shows that made Cartoon Network awesome, now CN is filled with stupid shows your younger siblings want to watch.

Family Guy

This show isn't hilarious at all, the adult humor isn't even hilarious either. The animation is bad and the Simpsons uses similar animation but the Simpsons has an even better style than FG does. I think this show will go off air in a few years time.

Red Boo said:
More rants

Ben 10

This show is absolutely annoying and stupid. The transformations are so ugly, I'd rather look at Wendy O. and her eyes staring at me. What happened to the Powerpuff Girls and the other shows that made Cartoon Network awesome, now CN is filled with stupid shows your younger siblings want to watch.

Family Guy

This show isn't hilarious at all, the adult humor isn't even hilarious either. The animation is bad and the Simpsons uses similar animation but the Simpsons has an even better style than FG does. I think this show will go off air in a few years time.
oh my gawd i hate ben 10. its one of the things people would always fanboy over in school. together with transformers, naruto and oddly enough bakugan. i couldnt stand all that fanboyism. and guess what, they called me "a gay no life ****** who sucks dicks" for not watching ben 10, transformers and bakugan.yeah real mature huh. even though i was about 30,40 cm taller then some of them, they always managed to find a weak spot. luckily, my "humor" was enough to stop that for a while. so i have grown a hatred for those three shows. i actually kind of liked naruto, but thats beside the point.

I liked Ben 10 when I was yonger. The first season isn't that bad at all, but the next ones are just rubbish.

All Disney/Nick teenage shows are stupid. Not funny at all and most of them (if not all) share the same topic.

I hate the new Teen Titans show. Old version, completely BA in all senses. The new one, it just sucks. The animation degraded, the plots are pointless, the theme is horrible, and worst of all, there has been no Slade yet.

I record every episode and haved watched them all.

Has anyone watched Problem Solverz? I've seen just a picture of the characters and they look like a drawing by a little kid (who has no drawing experience whatsoever) all done in paint. I heard it sucks, but has anyone been unfortunate enough to watch it?

Baby Luigi said:
Has anyone watched Problem Solverz? I've seen just a picture of the characters and they look like a drawing by a little kid (who has no drawing experience whatsoever) all done in paint. I heard it sucks, but has anyone been unfortunate enough to watch it?
It's just idiocy.

Baby Luigi said:
NEW CARTOONS NOT BEING VERY GOOD TO AN 18 YEAR OLD WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS

DragonFreak said:
I hate the new Teen Titans show. Old version, completely BA in all senses. The new one, it just sucks. The animation degraded, the plots are pointless, the theme is horrible, and worst of all, there has been no Slade yet.

This

I saw it on the guide and was all holy fuck teen titans

Then it turned into what is this bulllshit

The Very Hungry Caterpillar said:
Baby Luigi said:
well, considering how many people like MLP: FiM, which is obviously designed to be a kids show

it's not that difficult to imagine this? i guess?

The Very Hungry Caterpillar said:
Baby Luigi said:

See it for yourself before you judge my post

I don't even watch much TV anyway, so I don't care much about television these days. But yes there are some new cartoons that I do like today....

NotABannableOffense said:
DragonFreak said:

This

I know right. completely disgraceful.

Magikrazy said:
[adult swim] rejected the pilot for Problem Solverz because it was too dumb. Let that sink in.
I didn't think that was possible...

Well there is a first time for everything :P

DragonFreak said:
NotABannableOffense said:
DragonFreak said:

This

I know right. completely disgraceful.

am i like the only person who likes the new teen titans show

lol i never liked teen titans

always felt so weak compared to other super hero cartoons

Back