Make a phrase no one will say in the typical conversation

I've got bad news, earlier on your entire family were killed in a horrific blanket accident

jemima puddle duck

seriously what the flip Beatrix potter

she must have been mad as a hatter

or a potter...

Too many Blue Whales

It's not like the ice caps are melting

Parkour is a conspiracy!

My dog is the personification of a backwards God that is jubilantly peeling fresh oranges from the fire of our hopes and dreams, while playing baseball with yo mamma. Yes that is my dog.

The quadrilateral intercepts of the relative composition of six is the epitome of peril and is minute in comparison is the Fifteenth square root of the face of pi, and its every number in the vast defeat of Genghis Khan and his army of koala iguanas.

Your regulation laugh aborts on top of a marked life.

An audio pants around a zero!

A convenience attacks outside an outcome.

A major cores an affecting trifle that the alpha salt prosecutes before a developed philosopher as another victim yawns against the keyword.

Lolcrawler said:
The quadrilateral intercepts of the relative composition of six is the epitome of peril and is minute in comparison is the Fifteenth square root of the face of pi, and its every number in the vast defeat of Genghis Khan and his army of koala iguanas.

Gasp! How dare you! You shouldn't go cruising riding on the hypergiants on Refridgeration Land just because some orange, but incredible ecstatic protostar moron of the knightly and freakish simian comet tails of death went its way to collide on top of the mountains of the freakishly tomboyish Eagle Nebula!! You should be ashamed that the tense formidable super bowling privates of the hairy pitted foreign golden parts of the holy dark matter that shines upon the languished lands made out of cosmic starnuts had to regurgitate for the goodness of flamboyant World War II's gleaming purple smile! Due to your Milky Wayish insolence that kills almost every smelly farts of running, the dependence of the latest spider tome on how the way the binary star system spins its stupid butt around the globe of triangular singularity of Titan is going to be destroyed, and you, my event horizon friend, are going to follow the reconstructed dam of dingy doors to its undeserved, yet yellow lavatory.

On the incessant note, the ghastly lugubrious time and delirious quintessential servitude may someday oppress the masses by gesticulating deformed Marios.

Sad how I actually know the words of this salad I'm typing.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Lord, the blind guy is spying on a deaf person who's eavesdropping a mute woman!

woah

firir, roui. eo, oebhrv8h. 438h, 34orh, 38r9hgv f3eu 38onbf3r8.

That was randomness language

Glaceon said:
Oh, that kind of yawn. I was using Pokémon logic to deduce your symbolic exhaustion from which I assumed it would spread among the feminine division of this Marionia forumious, and thus attempted to take advantage of it in order to count up numerically at a hastened pace.

It's super effective on my porous annihilating subforum.

A tablet that tastes like a tablet when dipped in evaporated water? I do believe we have stumbled across a double paradox, in other words, a parados. :dk:

And most kids will say that in a typical conversation. What's wrong with you? Did somebody rupture a canister of emancipated tomatoes?

Don't you ever come to the terms that 4 + 4 is the most beautiful combination ever?

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
THAT'S EMANCIPATED TORNADOES, TOMATOLESS CHRISTMAS BEE!

That's what you think. At least I have a Social Security number that is way more attractive than yours, amateur. I think I'm going to marry it.

Back