Make a phrase no one will say in the typical conversation

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
THAT'S EMANCIPATED TORNADOES, TOMATOLESS CHRISTMAS BEE!

That's what you think. At least I have a Social Security number that is way more attractive than yours, amateur. I think I'm going to marry it.

Not on my metronome, clauncher! Not only is that my Social Security number which you haggled your way to while I was stealing a dump from a stranger's bathroom, it's also the same number I plan on marrying, so if you even attempt to marry it while I'm taking dumps, I will divide you two faster than a cheetah can finish a maths test.

Glaceon said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

That's what you think. At least I have a Social Security number that is way more attractive than yours, amateur. I think I'm going to marry it.

Not on my metronome, clauncher! Not only is that my Social Security number which you haggled your way to while I was stealing a dump from a stranger's bathroom, it's also the same number I plan on marrying, so if you even attempt to marry it while I'm taking dumps, I will divide you two faster than a cheetah can finish a maths test.

Too bad, I initiated the proposal to marry my Social Security Number (which is prettier than yours, keep that in your rehashed mindset). It's a perennial thing, you know, with all of those fraction associations with the French and the gregarious tokens of my environment's body parts.

Glaceon said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

Too bad, I initiated the proposal to marry my Social Security Number (which is prettier than yours, keep that in your rehashed mindset). It's a perennial thing, you know, with all of those fraction associations with the French and the gregarious tokens of my environment's body parts.

Again, that Social Security Number is mine, actually remember you topsy-turvy invert of a poor excuse for a Mafioso, you lack the social skills to have your own. It'll surely flip you down before wedding day like a wrench hits a gas switch, and if it doesn't I know the cardboard box you reside in and will send in murderous pillowcases the last dusk before the wedding.

What? My hazardous wedding with my Social Security Number has absolutely nothing to do with your prudish defamation of rusty pillow cases. I am excited to say, however, that legit towel-throwing protitudinous invasions of lugubre cardboard boxes will be a fine numeration of my holy matrinomy of my Social Security Number. So, take that.

What? My hazardous wedding with my Social Security Number has absolutely nothing to do with your prudish defamation of rusty pillow cases. I am excited to say, however, that legit towel-throwing protitudinous invasions of lugubre cardboard boxes will be a fine numeration of my holy matrinomy of my Social Security Number. So, take that.

The union of you and my Social Security Number is noxious to everyone else's health, and I even overheard the minister condemning your holy matrimony while I was dropping eaves. Evidently, someone needs to pigeonhole a detachment between you two be it my endeavour has a meeting with Mr. Disaster. If my so-called "legit towel-throwing protitudinous invasions of lugubre cardboard boxes will be a fine numeration" of a vile connection that will be formed upon my failure, I do believe a horrible cataclysm for scraps everywhere will occur promptly after you and my number's union involving a hailstorm of paper shredders. Be it this horrendous occurrence commences, I do believe the family you had only just founded will be torn apart in the most literal of fashions.

So, how'd you like them apples, huh? They're rotten, you know.

Ah, noxious to everyone's well-being, it may be, but what will the frivolous minister conjugate when event horizons defragmentate into stellar nucleosynthesis? You might think and postulate, "Oh, whatever", but the twist is that stellar nuceleosynthesis requires massive convection currents and a cornucopia of electron-degenerate matter, despite what you think (you think its fundamentals propagate the usage of fermented deferential iconoclasm? Ha! You're wrong). For your insolent ignorance and your profound misunderstanding how granular quarks synthesized and enumerated their lyres, I must bound my Social Security Number in holy matrimony for life.

Your hailstorm of paper shredders will be nothing once my established blue stragglers being the propagandist of diagonal photosphers start debating on whenever the constituent of ratifying is necessary to preserve the ongoing cumulonimbus erection or that turbulent contortions must be gratified to continue the astronomical economy.

Your Social Security number must be jealous of mine. Such futility.

My brother Len has died only 17 times, whereas I have died almost 40. Yet, we're still here. :3

"Objective considerations of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion that success or failure in competitive activities exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity, but that a considerable element of the unpredictable must invariably be taken into account."

-George Orwell's modern "translation" of Ecclesiastes.

A.k.a.

"I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

Well, generosity has its disorienting downsides, especially when deforestation usurps our authority and self-proclaims itself as the next regal coronation of despair.

My radish juice is treasure for my purple polka-dotted cockatiel.

Ah, noxious to everyone's well-being, it may be, but what will the frivolous minister conjugate when event horizons defragmentate into stellar nucleosynthesis? You might think and postulate, "Oh, whatever", but the twist is that stellar nuceleosynthesis requires massive convection currents and a cornucopia of electron-degenerate matter, despite what you think (you think its fundamentals propagate the usage of fermented deferential iconoclasm? Ha! You're wrong). For your insolent ignorance and your profound misunderstanding how granular quarks synthesized and enumerated their lyres, I must bound my Social Security Number in holy matrimony for life.

Your hailstorm of paper shredders will be nothing once my established blue stragglers being the propagandist of diagonal photosphers start debating on whenever the constituent of ratifying is necessary to preserve the ongoing cumulonimbus erection or that turbulent contortions must be gratified to continue the astronomical economy.

Your Social Security number must be jealous of mine. Such futility.

I concede; your lexicon is practically insurmountable without weeks of storming brains. Therefore I have exhausted a week of flouncing unsuspecting brains to produce an abundant counterargument (that is much cooler than yours and its mother, for the record). My jaws concede oceans of laughter at the ineluctable denouement that is the liberation of my Social Security number from your sinistral clutches.

It delights me to apprise you that my Social Security number has been plundered right under your ears mere seconds ago. My long-horned gorillas were gracious enough to expedite my Social Security number's retrieval by taking a saunter to last week and confiscating it from you in your siesta.

The hyenas chortle at your defeat. Much laugh have I.

Back