Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

I mean at least Pirate Goomba appeared in a game I guess

Lord Bowser said:
June said:
>Pirate Goombaa

"Pirate Goombaa is an upgraded version of Pirate Goomba."

(why the *bleep* was that removed from BJAODN btw)
You can always restore it if you want. I found it mildly amusing too, but it might encourage inferior copycats.

Striker Mario said:
Lord Bowser said:
June said:
>Pirate Goombaa

"Pirate Goombaa is an upgraded version of Pirate Goomba."

(why the *bleep* was that removed from BJAODN btw)
You can always restore it if you want. I found it mildly amusing too, but it might encourage inferior copycats.

I mean, it was there for like 5 years and the Pirate Goombaa rip-off epidemic hasn't been realized

lighting up the GalacticPetey signal

CpCHQ4EXYAA0T0p.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Cricket

Some of the other poor features in the game are the unrealistically green grass

Magikrazy said:
What color is grass in Australia? Pink?
Mainly yellow in summer, with the exception of people who are into watering their lawn.

http://captainn.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_N_and_the_Adventures_of_Super_Mario_Bros._3

CHANGES

-Jeffery Scott no longer wrote for Captain N, resulting in much better, more consistent quality in writing

rude tbh

This video of RLM reading the Wookiepedia page on Darth Vader's armor is the funniest shit ever and a great showcase of how fucking awful the writing in tie-in Star Wars media is

9:40

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Sharks

[quote author=Right at the end of the intro]Every episode has the word shark somewhere in the episode title[/quote]

I mean, it's true, but

From the Wrongful execution page on Wikipedia.

In 1660, in a series of events known as the Campden Wonder, an Englishman named William Harrison disappeared after going on a walk, near the village of Charingworth, in Gloucestershire. Some of his clothing was found slashed and bloody on the side of a local road. Investigators interrogated Harrison’s servant, John Perry, who eventually confessed that his mother and his brother had killed Harrison for money. Perry, his mother, and his brother were hanged. Two years later, Harrison reappeared, telling the incredibly unlikely tale that he had been abducted by three horsemen and sold into slavery in the Ottoman Empire. Though his tale was implausible, he indubitably had not been murdered by the Perry family.

TV Tropes.
The page for Hamlet: 7,572 words (including both the description and thelist of tropes).
A page for a book series mentioned in a few MLP episodes, which doesn't actually exist in real life: 14,793 words (in just the description. The trope list is so big it's split into six pages).
The page for One Hundred Years of Solitude, one of the greatest Latin American novvels: 3,866 words.
The page for a wbcomic which doesn't actually exist: 11,725 words.
Interestingly, TV Tropes has a lot of pages about pinball, most of which were made made by the same person. Not bad, just odd.

badposter said:
TV Tropes.
The page for Hamlet: 7,572 words (including both the description and thelist of tropes).
A page for a book series mentioned in a few MLP episodes, which doesn't actually exist in real life: 14,793 words (in just the description. The trope list is so big it's split into six pages).
The page for One Hundred Years of Solitude, one of the greatest Latin American novvels: 3,866 words.
The page for a wbcomic which doesn't actually exist: 11,725 words.

To be fair though, both of those are in the Just For Fun section of TV Tropes. Or as the Laconic says for that section "No reason for it other than lolz."

The Daring Do/MLP thing in particular was written as if TV Tropes/Internet/etc. existed in the Equestria of the show. (So basically an in-universe meta kind of thing)

I know that the vast size of the articles is still rather big even knowing this. But when you're having fun with something you're writing, you can get a little carried away. ^^'

Back