1,000,000 things we hate!

1,975. News report videos using text-to-speech voices that can even be heard in GoAnimate videos! (And my dad doesn't even believe me when I tell him the voices are TTS rather than real humans talking!)

1976: The weapon triangle in the Fire Emblem series.

1979: Unwrapping a model with 83974389792489 separate square parts

1980. When the only copy my local library has of a game or movie I find interesting that I can play on a device I own (For example: My local library's only copy of Sonic Colours) turns out to be covered in scratches, to the point of unplayability. One copy of Barbie and the Secret Door on DVD seemed like it was just the Universal intro on a DVD (the disc would stop playing at the language selection screen), due to the large amount of scratches.

Oh and wow, I just started the 100th page on this thread. Yaaaay, I guess..

1,981: Agreeing to draw something big for someone and then only realising afterwards how time-consuming it is.

1,982 - the fact that many numbers ars repeated and it is likely unknown what number we are really on

1985: Dark Souls Remastered for the Switch being delayed.

1,987: The ridiculous mistakes that channel makes (They claim to know about gaming, and then claim that there are only three New Super Mario Bros. games).

1990: (my number! :)) When my laptop's battery runs out when i'm in middle of something.
1991: Waluigi fans. They are SO annoying.
1992: Females who think that 'Girls can do everything' or something like that.
1993: When it's night and i relize i can't finish what i started today.

1996: Nintendo doing online server maintenance.

1998. When you need help with something and Google provides you with many threads of people asking for help on the same issue, but none of them got a response and the threads are all old

2000. Watching soccer and seeing your favourite team fail. (Also yay I posted the 2000th post)

2001. The fact that you didn't realize that was actually the 1995th post. In other words, things you notice easily but that other people don't while the fact that it's obvious to me irks...

Are your brains still functioning?

Back