Warioware series

It's probably because it's October

</partypoopz>

they've been promoting the shit out of ashley in the past year, though.

it's not like they had moutain of ashley merch lined up for the past 10 halloweens.

lol, that's true. I wonder why it took them so long to promote the hell out of Ashley during Halloween though, she seems to be the perfect candidate.

Gamefreak75 said:
oh, another ashley promotion

wake me up when jimmy t or dr. crygor come back from the dead

im fine with ashley, but c'mon show some love to the others
Yeah, I feel kinda the same way and am hoping for them to do SOMEthing with 9-Volt.

In the meantime, I'm gonna be flipping out and screaming for joy over that Ashley 3DS theme and comic. That was one of the best things I've woken up to. XD

Ashley is the Rosalina of the WarioWare series

except everyone loves ashley because 'she's got a bewitching personality'

I love Ashley and I love Rosalina too so.... :-X

Why are we just getting cameos, it's nintendo want us to think they care about warioware but the really don't

I'd love a new game too, but I take what I get. I'm giddy to see the series cast lives on and not be relegated to insignificant cameos in Smash.

What do you want them to do? Make another game hardly anyone will buy?

DIY and G&W may have done poorly, but both significantly strayed from the formula, and the later had the additional problem of being an early WiiU game and being poorly received. I'm sure a "traditional" new WarioWare could do well if they play their cards right.

That reminds, it's been said Dena and Nintendo would unveil their first mobile game soon...

Yay for 9-Volt (my favorite WarioWare character)

And it's a shame DIY has done poorly, I thought it looked awesome andthatineedtogetaroundtoplaying

Baby Luigi said:
I thought it looked awesome
it is :wario:

but like glowsquid said, it deterred too much from the standard 'do random things to clear gaemz' formula and lacked the same depth as the other titles because it only included tapping microgames built by the game's restrictive editor. combine that with a pretty meh music/comic component and not much else to do, and it's obvious that it wasn't going to appeal to many people aside from the HARDCORE WW FANS

i still love every bit of the game but i can see why it didn't do so well

Glowsquid said:
I'm sure a "traditional" new WarioWare could do well if they play their cards right.

That reminds, it's been said Dena and Nintendo would unveil their first mobile game soon...
how well is the only other microgame-vidya Rhythm Heaven The Best+ selling in japan atm, maybe that'll give nintendo the courage it needs to actually bring it over

and fund warioware 3DS

warioware would be perfect on mobiles but i desperately want a 3DS version

also i am still mad we haven't received badge center over here and it's been like six months since they announced it

how well is the only other microgame-vidya Rhythm Heaven The Best+ selling in japan atm, maybe that'll give nintendo the courage it needs to actually bring it over

it sold half-a-million copies and didn't leave the top 20 retail sales until earlier this month.

it would be expensive to localize though.

incidentally, someone translated the captions for the Collectible Badge center, and uh, that 2nd to last one...

I'm largely indifferent to Warioware myself. More a Wario land guy.

That being said I do like it's character designs and Wario's ware specific costume is cool.

Lucina said:
Why are we just getting cameos, it's nintendo want us to think they care about warioware but the really don't
Dude why so cynical?

I've played or owned almost every game in the series. I love the idea of the series even if at a point it becomes cheap because it's basically impossible to play some microgames at full speed. Oddly enough I even like the gimmick games in the series (Twist, Touched, Smooth moves) and the only one I don't care for is DIY. I guess I'm not creative enough.

Mechayoshi said:
I've played or owned almost every game in the series. I love the idea of the series even if at a point it becomes cheap because it's basically impossible to play some microgames at full speed. Oddly enough I even like the gimmick games in the series (Twist, Touched, Smooth moves) and the only one I don't care for is DIY. I guess I'm not creative enough.
Isn't WarioWare's "gimmick" games the majority of the series?

Back