Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I'm going to dearly miss Wolf, but Corrin and Bayonetta look extremely fun and unique. I'm hyped.

Well, I just turned off my Wii U.

Bayonetta, welcome to the my world of hurt(ing Wario). :)

The Lost in Thoughts All Alone remix is amazing. It's also nice to have the English lyrics too.

EDIT: lol Corrin's voice for both genders is so cheesy

Man, that Bayonetta stage is so freaking crowded in 8 player Smash. It's really not designed for it.

Love it <3

I really need to stop using my second jump right when I get launched.

Yes, you shouldn't do that when you're Bayonetta. If you get launched, use the control stick to direct yourself back to the stage. Then use your side-b. And if you get edge-guarded, THEN you can use your double-jump.

And I keep doing this when using Luigi. If you're a Luigi main, you know what I mean.

Anyway, some changes. A summary from Smash Boards.

Possible Hitbox Changes (Super Armor, Frames, Hitbox Durations, Damage, KB, etc)
C. Falcon, Falco, Ike, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, Charizard, Lucina, Marth, Dark Pit, Roy, Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Zelda

Possible Parameter Changes (Action End Frames, Intangibility Durations, Mobility Changes, Base Stats, etc)
Cloud, Diddy Kong, Falco, Fox, Kirby, Bowser Jr, Zard, Lucina, Marth, ROB, Rosalina, Toon Link, Wii Fit, Yoshi

Likely No Changes (Not 100%, but it's looking like it's the case)
Dedede, Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, Ganondorf, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Lucas, Luigi, Mario, Mega Man, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Mii Fighters, Mr. G&W, Ness, Olimar, Pacman, Palutena, Peach, Pikachu, Pit, Robin, Samus, Shulk, Sonic, Villager, Wario

For a moment, some people in GameFAQs were parading that Mario lost his invincibility frames on U-Smash and that Yoshi lost super armor frames on this second jump or something, but that's B.S. Thank god.

Bowser also apparently lost his throw combo so things probably won't look good for him.

It's unfortunate Palutena, Samus, Dr. Mario, Jigglypuff, Link, and Dedede really need buffs but I'm relieved Mario didn't receive a major nerf because this is the first time he's with the big boys...

aaaaaaa downloading now
i was at a friend's place all day and we played online a few times to see the new characters
they were everywhere

corrin looks so effing cool, and i can't wait to hear that lost in thoughts all alone remix

Jakob said:
corrin looks so effing cool, and i can't wait to hear that lost in thoughts all alone remix
it's lovely ;-;

And corrin is gonna be one of my new mains holy crap he's so good, that side smash and all of his specials besides his recovery are fantastic

Bayonetta is awesome but clearly not for me, i can muster a few combos and using her bullet arts is fun but she's still difficult to use imo. Her stage is frickin awesome though, if i play as her ill usually use the bayo1 alts

Two small details i noticed that were really cool: the wicked weaves on the jeanne alt have white hair, and one of the tips for the umbra clock stage said the clock actually shows the time the wii u has and moves during battle.

Im a little sad its all over but i can without a doubt say that this is one of the greatest video games ever, the roster is glorious

:ashley: :ashley: :ashley:

WVW69i28X0sziXiCTv

A8v2juH.jpg

WVW69i28ajcY0yNzrL

:ashley: :ashley:

good shit nintendo

Striker Mario said:
Possible Parameter Changes (Action End Frames, Intangibility Durations, Mobility Changes, Base Stats, etc)
Rosalina
Bowser also apparently lost his throw combo so things probably won't look good for him.
[/quote]
Apparently Rosa, Sheik and ZSS became slightly lighter (so they probs die a few %s earlier), and I think Kirby's weight was slightly buffed (but I know now he's heavier than Rosa lol).

Also Bowser's U-Throw combos weren't "lost", I believe the KO confirm after 100%+ (U-Throw > Uair) isn't guaranteed BUT he will still be able to do it at say, like 85% and probably still KO you lol.

On another note I LOVE Corrin, the first sword character I actually enjoy using and can use decently. Also I like the counter a LOT more, it's absurdly powerful and the dragon animation is damn cool. I am curious as to why her F-Smash (I use female alt lol) has a hitbox upon charging (and yet they removed that from Ness' Yo-Yos). =P

Also Corrin's Side-B with platforms like plz lol

I'll probably buy Corrin if I get some eShop vouchers. They look really interesting, and I'm glad the developers didn't just make them use their sword.

I'd also like to see the model used for them, as they morph into a dragon; it would be great to see where the dragon is placed in the model.

The dragon is probably going to be an entirely separate model, given its bone structure is most likely different from the human one. Otherwise, it's going to be one pretty strange skeleton.

well no shit he was considered for brawl since his theme song was found in the game's files.

that was the whole reason geno for smash picked up in the first place (or at least the reason i started shipping it back when)

horses tbh said:
well no shit he was considered for brawl since his theme song was found in the game's files.

that was the whole reason geno for smash picked up in the first place (or at least the reason i started shipping it back when)
If you mean "Beware the Forest Mushrooms", we don't know what the file snd_bgm_A12_MORINOKINOKO would have been.

Back