Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
The hype train is finally pulling into the station.

It's been a crazy 2 1/2 years since E3 2013. Gentlemen, it's been a privilege hyping with you.

and just when you thought it couldnt get any better they fucking pulled that cloud in smash trailer

so

Michael Myers said:
The hype train is finally pulling into the station.

It's been a crazy 2 1/2 years since E3 2013. Gentlemen, it's been a privilege hyping with you.

this.

Maybe it'll be the end for characters. But I could see them still continuing the Mii Costumes and possibly Stages too. The costumes in particular I'm sure could be added after Sakurai finally rests from developing this game

CVhX5VUVAAEdqOZ.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/brawlbrstms

https://www.youtube.com/user/soneek00/videos

hooray for demonized model swaps

i only want my cloud for smash info to confirm one winged angel (full version, or advent children version if they need a shorter one thats also verfied) and blinded by light from ff13 as music then im happy

CWBJwxHWIAAVKnV.jpg

CWBJw18WoAAzvHA.jpg

CWBJw2nWEAE0IA3.jpg

If modders can do this crazy ass stuff WITHOUT LAG then why didn't Nintendo do this? 'specially for the last stage?

btw, thanks to modders all stages can be playable in 8-player Smash and running smoothly, at least without items on. I hope they don't say "oh, it lags with Cucco" because Cucco lags 8-player Smash WITHOUT any mods.

Would any of you guys be interested in participating in a livestream hosted by me tomorrow? It will start off about an hour or so before the direct to have a bit of a Smash party (With Smash music being played and discussion in the Comments) and then when the direct begins. I turn on Webcam and you guys can see my live reaction. Now I'm not a very excitable person so I doubt there'll be like some entertaining reaction (Unless by some miracle Tails is announced tomorrow) but I'll surely clap and say good things if it's a good character choice.

Note however there will probably be people that are friend and/or followers from Tumblr that will be unfamiliar to you guys if you come in. But still, should be an enjoyable time. ^^

I probably won't since I'll be doing other things that day, and I can't stand online Smash Bros..

Dr. Mario said:
I probably won't since I'll be doing other things that day, and I can't stand online Smash Bros..

I won't be streaming Smash Bros. (I don't have the capability of that)

It'd just be Smash music playing in the background and chatting until the direct comes (Maybe some misc. fun things too of unknown terms too but yeah)

GalacticPetey said:
Where will you be streaming?

Livestream.com

I've livestreamed before creating some pixel/sprite stuff for some people watching for my Tumblr blog. It went pretty well.

Well, apparently Smash updated and people are starting to datamine because I guess the people at Nintendo/Namco never fucking learned their lesson after the Ryu/Roy shit in June.

I'm going to try to not get spoiled, but I know it's going to happen and for the love of god please dont post spoilers in this thread.

Since the presentation is just about an hour after I get home, I'm not going to even try spoiling myself.

Hopefully whatever this leak is doesn't get as widespread as the Roy/Ryu leak.

Northern Verve said:
Dr. Mario said:

I won't be streaming Smash Bros. (I don't have the capability of that)

It'd just be Smash music playing in the background and chatting until the direct comes (Maybe some misc. fun things too of unknown terms too but yeah)
Oh, gotcha. I might be there. Just need the link to the stream and need to figure out exactly when the thing's happening.

Gamefreak75 said:
Well, apparently Smash updated and people are starting to datamine because I guess the people at Nintendo/Namco never *bleep*ing learned their lesson after the Ryu/Roy *bleep* in June.
Yeah, that's pretty sad but nothing's stopping people from datamining and maybe the guys over at Nintendo/Namco have a really good reason to update.

I'm still most excited about the mods right now, but I'm always open to be corrected. Not extremely excited about next Direct since the last one was so ehhhhhh.

As it turns out, the update only really contains Cloud and the Midgar stage, both of which we already know of. So I don't think we're going to have 100% confirmed leaks this presentation, which is nice.

Back