Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Well yesterday I unlocked everyone. I also have all the stages except the PAC-MAN and Miiverse (but I don't know if I can get it) stage. I'm getting really good with Mega Man surprisingly.

Flareon said:
Well yesterday I unlocked everyone. I also have all the stages except the PAC-MAN and Miiverse (but I don't know if I can get it) stage. I'm getting really good with Mega Man surprisingly.
Miiverse is coming in a future update. To unlock PAC-LAND, play on all three Smash Tour boards.

zlCfzSru7ls8WAt0wE

Pic of the day. Here's a little tidbit about the song names in My Music. The tracks with a red icon are song arrangements made for this game, and the ones with the black icons are arrangements from past versions. What might be a little confusing is that some track names from Super Smash Bros. Melee are now stage names for this version. The track Corneria from Melee isn't a song that plays in Corneria in the original game, but we couldn't change the name of the track. Sorry for any confusion.
zlCfzSru8WI6JiCjkW

We've included four versions of the Mute City music tracks. The regular Mute City track is from Melee, Ver. 2 is from Brawl and Ver. 3 was specifically arranged for the 3DS and Wii U versions. The track from the original game is in here too. This game probably has the most music tracks compared to any other game.
zlCfzSru9GsoQKzs7j

In Sounds, you can even listen to voices of some enemies. Metal Face has as many voice variations as the fighters…He'll say something a little different when Shulk is on the field.
It's nice that Sakurai is pointing out small tidbits now that the game is out instead of pointing out the obvious (remember the menus!).

I'm hoping that he gives some information on Mewtwo and possibly other future DLC before it's all ogre over.

Lumastar said:
Flareon said:
Miiverse is coming in a future update. To unlock PAC-LAND, play on all three Smash Tour boards.

Okay, Thanks for the info.

Flareon said:
Lumastar said:
Flareon said:

Okay, Thanks for the info.
No problem!

speaking of g&w did anyone else hear about him being banned from competitive doubles

apparently a team of pikachu and mr game & watch absolutely dominates team battles since pikachu can just use thunder and g&w can use oil panic to absorb it filling the bucket up in one hit and it can hit the opponents for massive damage

two villagers is also chaotic since theyre prone to playing pocket catch

Magikrazy said:
speaking of g&w did anyone else hear about him being banned from competitive doubles

apparently a team of pikachu and mr game & watch absolutely dominates team battles since pikachu can just use thunder and g&w can use oil panic to absorb it filling the bucket up in one hit and it can hit the opponents for massive damage

I believe that was patched. Pikachu's Thunder no longer fills the bucket that fast.

Apparently if separate members of the same team get all three Dragoon parts, whoever picked up the last one can use it. Never knew this, I'd always rage in brawl when a CPU teammate got one while I had another.

EDIT: Online lag is atrocious. Never again. I missed every damn blow while my opponent juggled me. I almost had him, but he KO'd me last second, bringing it into sudden death, where he proceeded to destroy me.

So I heard that the WarioWare trophies are all 2D images of their artwork from Game and Wario aside from Ashley and Kat/Ana

fuck

Sabrina said:
So I heard that the WarioWare trophies are all 2D images of their artwork from Game and Wario aside from Ashley and Kat/Ana

fuck

But they have trophies! And Dr. Crygor's acknowledge he built Wario's car! #WarioWareLores

ernesth100 said:
So is this as good as Melee?

I think it's the best in the series although that could be my fanboyness that's still intact. Definitely better than Brawl.

ernesth100 said:
So is this as good as Melee?

Pfft, Melee was the worse Smash game

But really though, I like the game a lot better than Melee just as I did with Brawl, but I'm not sure if Brawl or Smash 4 is my fav. Definitely better gameplay and more interesting and exciting battles, but there's just a few things in the new one that just feel it's missing something. I felt that Brawl was more complete.

This game beats Melee in every category except actual gameplay, which is the most important.

Both games are really fun, but if I want a good competitive game to watch, I'll definitely watch Melee.

I feel like both versions are lacking, obviously the 3DS version lacks stuff that's in the Wii U version, but I feel like the Wii U version is also lacking, can't put my finger on what. It's still slightly above Brawl, but I like Brawl more than the 3DS version.

Maybe I feel like Brawl was more complete with the Subspace Emissary or something. Or maybe I'm just bitter that Mario & Luigi barely gets any acknowledgement outside music (in that category I feel Paper Mario needs more)

I have yet to unlock everyone, as I'm down to just getting Dark Pit. Of course, you can really see the quality difference between the 3DS and Wii U.

0049.jpg~original

Rosalina really looks irresistible in the Wii U version when compared to her 3DS appearance.

For me it's Wii U = Brawl > 3DS > N64 > Melee.

I just really don't think Melee is as good as everyone cracks it up to be.

I think that with the Wii U, I feel that it just lacks a good adventure mode, and while the game is my favorite to vs. people against all day long, I just find that the single player mode is a bit lackluster. I mean, of course it's a hard transition over the awesome adventure mode we had in Brawl, but it just feels like it could have been a bit better.

I believe that had there just been Smash for Wii U, the game would definitely be a lot better, and might have been out sooner, but I am thankful we have Smash 3DS and Smash Wii U, though Smash 3DS right now feels like a demo of the Wii U version.

The only problem I have is Smash Tour but I'll get better. I can say though:

Smash Tour, destroying more friendships than Mario Party since 2014.

Back