Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
i'm not sure if it was gamepad lag. i felt like my moves themselves would simply fail to carry out until the opponent attacked me

maybe the level 9s are just harder than they were in the 3ds version? i don't know

He wasn't talking about GamePad lag, he was suggesting to use it instead to see if it were any better.

Either that or your Wii U hates you lol

okay i googled stuff and gamefaqs apparently has also noticed the cpus are harder so maybe i don't suck as much as i thought

still. zero suit samus is so much faster in this version

Oh right I forgot to leave this in my previous post...

So apparently Ike can KO at 0% by doing 5% with Aether. o.o

http://i.imgur.com/ZF1ZJwn.gif

Timmy said:

The first hit of Aether has a lot of knock back because it's intended to string into the second part of the attack, coupled with Rosalina's light weight, being close to the blast zone and Ike's rage buff it's not too surprising, probably a shock for the Rosalina player at least.

Pic of the day. In the Gamer stage, the stage set-up will change at random. Here's Mom appearing from an easel. You'd better stay on your toes.
zlCfzSsKG7YJjONfHW

Mom even appears out of the TV. Sometimes she jumps out of it and walks around. It gets a little crazy. The guy in the far window is Grandpa, who acts as Mom's decoy. His wig is swaying.
zlCfzSsKHCkI4Uu1eV

lol if they have a trophy for 9-Volt's Grandpa, best WarioWare character evar

Maki Nishikino said:
Timmy said:

The first hit of Aether has a lot of knock back because it's intended to string into the second part of the attack, coupled with Rosalina's light weight, being close to the blast zone and Ike's rage buff it's not too surprising, probably a shock for the Rosalina player at least.

Location is also key, since Ike used Aether while in the air. If the attack was grounded, it probably wouldn't give Ike the KO on Rosalina. It's still a big shocker nonetheless, and would've easily given the Rosalina player the Shameful Fall bonus if bonuses still existed.

MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Timmy said:

Location is also key, since Ike used Aether while in the air. If the attack was grounded, it probably wouldn't give Ike the KO on Rosalina. It's still a big shocker nonetheless, and would've easily given the Rosalina player the Shameful Fall bonus if bonuses still existed.

also, a question: when doing voice chat, is it only in lobby or is it for the match, too?

...actually, is there voice chat at all? i can't remember

I believe it's the results screen and character select screen only. Not during a match.

There's always Skype (At least when you're friends/contacts with someone on it) if you're capable of having your computer near you when playing at least if you really want to have the live reactions during the match xP

i can't really talk anyway because of parents, but still, they should at least include the feature for other people

okay so having played online, gameplay is feeling better, though i still feel like there's a priority imbalance with some characters

also i was playing on halberd and i was totally going to win and then a stage hazard knocked me out of the sky and i lost

So apparently there's a challenge in the Wii u for beat classic 9.0 (expected but) WITHOUT DIEING ONCE.
Where's ice when you need him

There's also a challenge for beat classic 7.0 with all fighters. Not as bad as the one above

So I'm using R.O.B. much more than Bowser now. He's really fun to play as, and I actually do better with him online. I love that down throw + up air combo <3

I have this hilarious replay of an online match where every time this guy gets up I hit him with a gyro. It goes on until he reaches like 150%.

Claus said:
This is from the official Nintendo facebook page:

Thanks to all of you, the highest user-rated Wii U game is now the fastest-selling title in platform history!

Wow...

can we have, like, numbers for that?

Flareon said:
So apparently there's a challenge in the Wii u for beat classic 9.0 (expected but) WITHOUT DIEING ONCE.
Where's ice when you need him

There's also a challenge for beat classic 7.0 with all fighters. Not as bad as the one above
Don't you have to avoid dying to beat Classic at 9.0 anyway?

Baby Luigi said:
Claus said:
This is from the official Nintendo facebook page:

Thanks to all of you, the highest user-rated Wii U game is now the fastest-selling title in platform history!

Wow...

can we have, like, numbers for that?
GTA V sold over 10 million copies day one. If this is true, then they would have to be referring to sales on a single console. Even then that's a stretch!

According to this, the game sold over 490,000 units within three days of it's North American launch, so that must be what they're referring to.

Back