Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Amiibo is being compared to Skynet...they can learn. Atleast they can't hear...or move.

GalacticPetey said:
Apparently the dog appears on the Duck Hunt stage even when he's being played as.

Alfonzo decided taking over wasn't a financially sustainable career.

You know, the Duck Hunt dog reminds me of what Banjo-Kazooie would be like if Rare was still working for Nintendo and they were in Smash.

Purple Yoshi said:
You know, the Duck Hunt dog reminds me of what Banjo-Kazooie would be like if Rare was still working for Nintendo and they were in Smash.
Duck_Hunt_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

come to think of it the last palette swap does kinda have the coloring of the old bear and bird duo

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's something we didn't even announce in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"(“ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”)--a stage from Yoshi's Woolly World. This stage was added and developed quite near the end of development. The surfaces are soft and cushiony.

zlCfzSn4WmIIzjJDog

The mobiles are placed in different locations depending on the situation, and they tilt according to weight distribution. The stage also gets rearranged, so the ground may disappear temporarily during a remodel.

zlCfzSn4WtQZh-J9O2

The final boss music from SMW2: Yoshi's Island better play on this stage and it wouldn't be as unfitting as the Forest/Nature theme playing on the Halberd of all stages. Just please for the love of Christ...no Yoshi's New Island music please. They can even put in Yoshi's Island ds if they want abominable music choices, but anything but YNI. What a terrible soundtrack that game has.

Gamefreak75 said:
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's something we didn't even announce in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"(“ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”)--a stage from Yoshi's Woolly World. This stage was added and developed quite near the end of development. The surfaces are soft and cushiony.

zlCfzSn4WmIIzjJDog

The mobiles are placed in different locations depending on the situation, and they tilt according to weight distribution. The stage also gets rearranged, so the ground may disappear temporarily during a remodel.

zlCfzSn4WtQZh-J9O2

man that stage looks like the perfect place to kill ganondorf in

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's a new stage, Wuhu Island. Flying around Wuhu Island may remind you of the Pilot Wings stage, but this time we tour famous locations on the island.
zlCfzSoDCw8K61N1h9

Sakurai said:
For example, here's the starting line of a power-cruising race. You may also find yourself at a mountain summit, in front of a fountain, on a suspension bridge, in a fighting arena, or riding on a boat. The stage really feels like a resort vacation.
zlCfzSoDC6E4DlXUkI

Sakurai said:
I've been so busy with developing this game that I dreamed about tropical islands every time I saw this stage. …Beaches in the summer are great, aren't they?
zlCfzSoDC9QxDu0L4B

Finally did Master Core on 9.0 with King Dedede, wow I couldn't get through the hands easily with him. But like ZSS, I did get all his specials through all those attempts, and with financial gain, actually.

His up tilt is amazing for the humanoid/sword phases, while the forward and down smashes (as well as the dash attack) when timed right are also good for the beast phase.

And apparently you can hit the sword at the top during the five-hit combo attack, it was glorious to see.

EDIT: Done with Meta Knight and two-stocked Little Mac too, twenty-eight now.

wuhu island was actually a stage i really wanted and it works out exactly like i had thought, kind of gave up on the idea when it showed up in pilotwings so it's a nice surprise

Gamefreak75 said:
The final boss music from SMW2: Yoshi's Island better play on this stage and it wouldn't be as unfitting as the Forest/Nature theme playing on the Halberd of all stages. Just please for the love of Christ...no Yoshi's New Island music please. They can even put in Yoshi's Island ds if they want abominable music choices, but anything but YNI. What a terrible soundtrack that game has.
Don't diss that theme.

Default song list. While not the best choices, I still say it's very good.

Magicant and Smiles and Tears being shown right away means Magicant isn't in the Wii U version.

I should've expected it, but I'm really, really disappointed Mother got the shaft in this game. Again.

LOL they literally shat out every single Pikmin song from Brawl and put it in the Garden of Hope stage, only adding the Garden of Hope music. So pathetic.

>Ice Climber
oh, just fuck off

Gamefreak75 said:
I should've expected it, but I'm really, really disappointed Mother got the shaft in this game. Again.
There could very well be a new Mother stage in the Wii U version, though.

I'm hoping for it, but not counting out. I'll even take Fourside at this point.

Edit: There's Yoshi's New Island music in this game. Just kill me now.

Come to think of it, that's three Mario & Luigi songs in the console game... only one being in the handheld game. And they said the handhelds were getting represented more through the 3DS version....I think we can expect more Paper Mario music too.

Is there any place I can actually listen to these songs?

Back