• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Casey Jones said:
Lumastar said:
GalacticPetey said:
Just stop giving him attention. That's all he wants.
True. I can understand why he may like Daisy, but he should know that Daisy has little to no chance of getting in.

Yeah. I'm a Daisy fan myself and I'm perfectly happy with her as a trophy and alternate Peach costume.
Thank you!

Alternate Peach costume would be good. He still can be a character, but I don't see it as necessary.

As for Toad, I don't get how he would be in Smash. He would be like Olimar without Pikmin. Toad has basically never punches in his life. If Sakuri DOES have the roster already planned like some think, then this image wouldn't exist.
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/3/3c/SSB4_Wii_U_-_Super_Mario_Galaxy.png

Ninelevendo said:
Toad has basically never punches in his life.

Mario Party games

Neither did Mario until Super Mario 64. Luigi doesn't punch period.

Baby Man said:
Neither did Mario until Super Mario 64. Luigi doesn't punch period.
He was likely going to be able to punch in one of the 64 game's cancelled Sequels. He punches in the DS one at least.

Still, Toads are capable of attacking. Look at what Toad did in Wario's Woods.

If Nintendo have already completed the roster as some my think, then this image wouldn't exist.
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/3/3c/SSB4_Wii_U_-_Super_Mario_Galaxy.png
If Nintendo are going to conclude Toad, they would do so, THEN make that image saying "Pic of the Day. All the characters of 3D World!" And likely would've included him in Smash then.

Yeah I know but I still don't like the decision to put Rosalina over Toad

So the pic of the day...

...Feels vaguely familiar... if you know what I mean! ;) Also...

GalacticPetey said:
Rayman? Skip to 2:05

Mostly likely a slip of the tongue. Given how the guy claims that Kirby grabbed a hammer when the hammer is part of his moveset, it's likely that just doesn't know what he's talking about.

Mio Akiyama said:
You have driven me to the point where I no longer want Ridley out of spite.

Lol, join the club. GP, you talk about Ridley so much that you're turning people away from wanting Ridley in. That's what most Ridley fans are doing nowadays. Always overdoing the "Ridley is in, and fuck the people that say he isn't".

Anyways, I am so happy Rosie got in over the other because it just proves that Sakurai is not going to fulfill the fan rosters.

Sakurai does what he wants and doesn't listen much to the fans. Did you see people requesting Greninja, Lucina, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer?

Where is Mewtwo? And yes, believe it or not, but Daisy is highly requested in Japan. These are the same people who don't care about Little Mac.

Cirdec said:
Sakurai does what he wants and doesn't listen much to the fans. Did you see people requesting Greninja, Lucina, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer?

Where is Mewtwo? And yes, believe it or not, but Daisy is highly requested in Japan. These are the same people who don't care about Little Mac.
Greninja was requested, but usually as a Pokémon used by the Kalos Pokémon Trainer.

While Chrom took most of the spotlight, Lucina and Robin both had large fanbases. I was actually a Robin supporter.

Sakurai stated himself that Wii Fit Trainer was unexpected and not requested by many.

Yes, Mewtwo should and probably will return.

Daisy was not chosen by Sakurai for the same reason as Chrom. Both could be unique newcomers, but there were much better choices. The final characters chosen were Rosalina & Luma for the Mario series and Robin (and Lucina, but she is a clone) from the Fire Emblem series because they were popular, relevant, and had much more moveset potential than both Daisy and Chrom.

Not BMB said:
Mio Akiyama said:
You have driven me to the point where I no longer want Ridley out of spite.
Always overdoing the "Ridley is in, and fuck the people that say he isn't"..
Yeah, because I totally say things like that.

Look, I'll admit Ridley could go either way. And yes, Ridley fans can be very bad. But Ridley haters can be equally as toxic. Generalizations will get you no where.

Ridley is a character I and a lot of other people really want in Smash. People have wanted him since Melee. You can't blame people for really wanting him,

Cirdec said:

Greninja was chosen because they wanted someone to rep generation six. Lucina was a very popular character, especially in Japan and she was added last minute. Robin was chosen because Sakurai wanted a rep from the new Fire Emblem game who would bring something new to the table. Wii Fit Trainer comes from one of the best selling Wii games of all time and is the perfect what the fuck character Sakurai likes to include. If you ask me, all the new characters are justifiable with the exception of maybe Rosalina.

I think Mewtwo definitely has a chance of being playable. I don't know about Daisy. Even if she is popular, there's no way her popularity compares to characters like Palutena, Lucina, Mewtwo, etc.

Super Mario is their biggest series so it's not unreasonable to think they would want to add a rep from the recent Super Mario games. You know who has appeared in them quite frequently recently and could make for an interesting character? Rosalina.

Unless you wanted Honey Queen :yoshi:

I would have considered Toad, Paper Mario, and Bowser Jr. over Rosalina for a Mario rep. I guess they just wanted to rep the new games.

That being said, Rosalina has a very unique and interesting play style.

If I chose all 4 Smash Bros Rosters:

Smash 64: Mario, Luigi, (Yoshi), (Donkey Kong)
Smash Melee: Peach, Bowser, (Diddy Kong), all above
Smash Brawl: Daisy, (Wario), (Dixie Kong), (King K Rool), all above
Smash 4: Rosalina, Bowser Jr, (Waluigi), all above

That would have been the Mario lineup if I was in charge.

seriously what is your obsession with hypothetical rosters about

Back