Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I'm going to be different and say Ness is being revealed tonight.

After I get Ness and Ice Climbers confirmation (and possibly Lucas), they can add a bag of shit as a playable character for all I care.

Magolor said:

After I get Ness and Ice Climbers confirmation (and possibly Lucas), they can add a bag of *bleep* as a playable character for all I care.

Exactly what I'm thinking

Would love to see Ice Climbers get confirmed soon. I'm certain they're in the game, but they're among my favorite characters to play as so it would be nice to see them.

zlCfzSNeTkQ7lATz2R

Pic of the day. For the first time ever, I present to you…the main menu for the 3DS version!! The icons are even animated. The design concept may look similar if you've played other games I've worked on. But we had a hard time making this one because…

The bottom screen displays pictures matching each mode! This was quite a task for the UI (User Interface) designers, but they made it happen. Kudos to them! You can tap the screen to look up additional info like how to play--complete with diagrams.

zlCfzSNeUCcxY_WGy5

A Frank Clone said:
I wonder what Sakurai's Smash Run high score will be at release.

here's the more pressing question; why is a wii u there and what is "games and more"? masterpieces from brawl?

Vince McMahon said:
A Frank Clone said:
I wonder what Sakurai's Smash Run high score will be at release.

here's the more pressing question; why is a wii u there and what is "games and more"? masterpieces from brawl?
Wii U allows you to connect with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Games & More will probably include options and extras, including cutscenes, scores, and the sound test.

Wii U is the connectivity between games that has been hinted at since the first time they mentioned smash 4. I don't know what that is though, not sure that they made that clear to anybody.

Games & More might be some mini-games and things like the trophies. Maybe certain mini-games like the one we saw in the pic of the day where Pikachu was breaking a bunch of falling weird shaped boxes.

edit: ^ what they said as well

Mio Akiyama said:
Wii U is the connectivity between games that has been hinted at since the first time they mentioned smash 4. I don't know what that is though, not sure that they made that clear to anybody.

Games & More might be some mini-games and things like the trophies. Maybe certain mini-games like the one we saw in the pic of the day where Pikachu was breaking a bunch of falling weird shaped boxes.
Trophy Rush will be Challenge.

Rocket '3Koon said:
omg it's stooben

hi stooben :]
hey '3k, long time no popcorn

'tis good to see you :)

GalacticPetey said:
Please yes. I'm fairly certain he's in the game anyway, but actually knowing would make my week since he's one of my mains in Brawl.

Magolor said:

After I get Ness and Ice Climbers confirmation (and possibly Lucas), they can add a bag of shit as a playable character for all I care.
make sandbag playable and give him that as an alt

Vince McMahon said:
Me likey.

Mio Akiyama said:

They said something along the lines of "you can get Smash Run goodies and then transfer them to the Wii U version", so I assume that's part of the connectivity .

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

They said something along the lines of "you can get Smash Run goodies and then transfer them to the Wii U version", so I assume that's part of the connectivity .

I'm also assuming that characters are going to be the main part of the connectivity, sending customised characters and Mii's over versions. amiibo would have something to do with it too.

Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

I'm also assuming that characters are going to be the main part of the connectivity, sending customised characters and Mii's over versions. amiibo would have something to do with it too.

Yeah, that was what I meant to say as well but I somehow didn't make that clear.

Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Yeah, that was what I meant to say as well but I somehow didn't make that clear.

Well, the smash run goodies are connected to the characters, so I see your point. Are Smash Run stuff permanent or not? They seem to be like stickers.

Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Well, the smash run goodies are connected to the characters, so I see your point. Are Smash Run stuff permanent or not? They seem to be like stickers.

You can get equips and custom moves you can forever use, but apart from that, no.

And just for clarity, their character connectivity idea was "you could customize your characters in the 3DS version", then "transfer and use them in the Wii U version as well".

The changing character move set link was kind of obvious, the Smash Run stuff wasn't. I wonder what gear they have? Customising is fun. But will gear be used in VS mode? Because, stickers in Brawl didn't carry over to there, but will gear? I understand the Smash Run Point things, whatever they are, but is the gear going to act like stickers are not?

Watching the stream, man the lag on the 3DS version is extreme.

I know it's an early build, but I hope this gets cleaned up before release.

It's not the lag on the 3DS's end, it's just the stream being shit.

Funny enough, they're playing The Lost Levels now because of the audio issues. No one knows when it will be back to Smash and the viewer count dropped by 2000.

GalacticPetey said:
You'd rather have a laggy stream that's interrupted by Bill playing The Lost levels poorly?

A character reveal would be hype as hell.
I'd rather have a pointless stream than a stream that reveals a dumb character like Shulk.

GalacticPetey said:
You'd rather have a laggy stream that's interrupted by Bill playing The Lost levels poorly?

A character reveal would be hype as hell.

you're speaking to the user that ignored every single suggestion of a creative 3DS game, like fire emblem awakening or tomodachi life, to simply get another platformer; kirby: triple deluxe

you can't win this argument cause the argument to him is "I don't like thing and it shouldn't be there" "but i want it" "TOO FUCKING BAD IT WOULD MAKE SHIT DUMB"

Back