• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
GymleaderBen said:
Rosalina looks floaty as heck but I like how her air combat looks.

Now just gotta wait for Ecco and Layton to get announced
Layton as in Professor Layton? That's more far-fetched then Reggie.

Smaug said:
Layton as in Professor Layton? That's more far-fetched then Reggie.

please tell me that wasn't serious

Smaug said:
It was sort of serious.

In that case: why? I wouldn't call Layton likely (I believe he's actually third-party), but I fail to see how he's more far-fetched than Reggie of all things.

Ecco is pretty unusual, though.

Deku Link said:
When I saw it at first, I was like "Kirby in MK8?" And then Rosalina dropped in, and I was like "Rosie confirmed in MK8, knew it." And then they did the SSB newcomer thing and I was like "O.O No way..." And just immediately freaked out!!!

Smasher Claus said:
Smaug said:
It was sort of serious.

In that case: why? I wouldn't call Layton likely (I believe he's actually third-party), but I fail to see how he's more far-fetched than Reggie of all things.
Like I said, i was sort of serious. Although the thought of Layton would be great, it would be like trying to figure out the moveset of a non-fighting character like the Villager.
Also, Reggie was the first thing I thought of.

im surprised no one has mentioned that kirby riding his warp star actually had the same music from the intro of kirby air ride which instantly made me think there was gonna be a new kirby air ride.

*cries*

Zae said:
im surprised no one has mentioned that kirby riding his warp star actually had the same music from the intro of kirby air ride which instantly made me think there was gonna be a new kirby air ride.

*cries*
it's okay, zae. i cried too.

Rosalina's confirmation leaves one less character for me to worry about now. All that's left on my major requests are King K. Rool, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr., and Mewtwo.

Goddammit I'm mad. I thought it was going to be Air Ride 2 at first and I was at the edge of my seat. Then the Mario characters showed up and I thought it was a Kirby x Mario racing crossover, which I'd also be satisfied, but nope it's just a Smash reveal.

Sakurai's a fucking tease. Just give me Air Ride 2, HAL.

I was watching it and thought Rainbow Road was in MK8 (which it will be), or is was the new stage. Though when I went to watch it I knew Rosalina was in because I had to scroll through a shitload of GX stuff to get there.

With Mario promised 5 reps does this mean we could possibly get a 5th rep for each of other two of the big three franchises?

Assuming Shiek doesn't count, Zelda series does have Toon Zelda/Tetra, Ganon (The Original Ganon, not Ganondorf if we're still going with alternate versions of the Triforce 3), Tingle (Not likely since Western Audiences hate him), Skyward Sword Impa, and (just for you NSM and Dragonfreak) Ghirahim as possibilities should there be another Zelda rep.

This might be good news on the Pokemon front however. As assuming Jigglypuff, and Pokemon Trainer are set in stone. There's room for both Mewtwo AND Lucario.

I think there's a great chance of five Pokemon reps, but I'm still not convinced that a fifth Zelda character is that likely.

I'll just say congrats to Rosalina. Nintendo's giving her A LOT of love lately. It seems like they're trying to make her the secondary princess instead of Daisy, which is kind of sad given how Daisy has been around for 24 years now and gets almost no love probably because she wasn't originally part of a Miyamoto game. I wasn't so much pissed at the reveal of her as I was at the Daisy hatedom once again taking a sudden increase to the point of people joking that Daisy only has 3 fans and that they're retarded, etc, plus the constant "Daisy's nothing but a Peach pallete swap" bullcrap. I guess this is how Waluigi fans felt when he didn't make the cut for Mario Kart 7. I thought he was a shoe-in the day Daisy was confirmed.

Though I do agree that it would be kind of hard to come up with a moveset for Daisy, but they could probably just make about half of her moves similar to Peach in the same way Luigi's is to Mario's. I've lost almost all hope at this point for her making it as a proper character, though. There would be too many Mario characters. Has it already been confirmed that Peach will once again have the Daisy-themed color scheme? (FWIW, I hardly ever played as that in Brawl because it was still Peach. I usually use Kirby or Mario)

well that was unexpected, although at least they finally got around to revealing a newcomer this time around.

Well, I think Daisy just has a kingdom to run with what, Peach kidnappings and Peach and Rosalina adventuring and brawling...

So, Rosalina is going to be a playable character. Personally, I love this! Even though Rosalina wasn't tops on my Mario characters wishlist, I still think she would be a cool addition, and it looks like she has a pretty unique moveset! I just love this, it's so nice to see a new playable character!

Back