Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Now, if only Bowser Jr. gets confirmed to be playable too. I actually thought up a way to make Bowser Jr. very unique, which involves the use of his magic brush.

Basically, whenever Bowser Jr. damages any opponents with his brush, they'll get splattered with some graffiti, which will briefly inflict additional damage to them. I call this the "Graffiti" mechanic, and it would be exclusive to Bowser Jr. alone, similar to how the Aura mechanic is exclusive to Lucario.

daily.jpg

Pic of the day. A Luma becomes a star. Lumas are tough, but can also be blown away. Luckily, there's an infinite number of them.

SMG quotes:

"Do you hear the baby stars? These newborns will grow up to become galaxies someday. When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star... And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way...."

"This is my family now, and I will stay with them until they're ready to leave the nest. And when they do leave, I'll see them off with a smile. Because that's what makes a mother happiest."

Instant connections.

I don't think there is anyone on this forum happier than me about Rosalina's inclusion, and even I feel she's a little bit random. She would have been ok for Super Smash Bros. 5, though. I think she's still too new, but two appearances in main games (well, Galaxy 2's was a very small appearance) and her playable appearance in another main game give her some solid bases to be there. Oh well, she's already here and I'm extremely happy, lol. I wouldn't have added Daisy, Waluigi or Toad, however. I wouldn't have added anyone for that matter. Maaaaybe Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario would have been ok, but I don't know.

I was thinking that, like Meta Knight had his own victory theme (yes, just a rock version of Kirby's and King Dedede's victory theme), Rosalina should have the "Grand Star Get" song as her victory theme.

Is it wrong that I find it awkward to beat up a Luma? Don't know why, but it does for some reason... Lol

Also, I agree with Anser about Rosalina having a different victory theme. I also think Bowser (and maybe Peach) should have a different victory theme cause it didn't suit Bowser sharing the same victory theme when it sounded heroic IMO. :p

Anser said:
I don't think there is anyone on this forum happier than me about Rosalina's inclusion

I'm happy for you that you got one of your favorite characters in the game. I like to see anyone have feelings like I did when Sonic was announced in Brawl. For me Sonic's the character no one else I could want more in the game. (Hence why before Sonic was revealed in SSB4 I was saying things like "I'll be satisfied as long as Sonic returns" and listing reasons why Sonic was going to return. Though there was really only one person on this forum who thought he had a decent chance to be cut that posted, and that was Crackin.)

I'm glad '3K had his chance to feel this way with Mega Man.

And also you with Rosalina

(I know hoping for 3rd Parties is slightly different feelings then most wanted 1st party but regardless I'm assuming you're happy with Rosalina's inclusion more then anything else you may be wanting. So in that way it's still the same feeling.)

I think the 3DS is more powerful then the Gamecube at the very least (Maybe even the Wii, considering the maxinum filesize a 3DS game is half a gigabyte bigger then the Wii's). And the original DS was probably somewhat more powerful then the N64 was.

Northern Verve said:
Anser said:
I don't think there is anyone on this forum happier than me about Rosalina's inclusion

I'm happy for you that you got one of your favorite characters in the game. I like to see anyone have feelings like I did when Sonic was announced in Brawl. For me Sonic's the character no one else I could want more in the game. (Hence why before Sonic was revealed in SSB4 I was saying things like "I'll be satisfied as long as Sonic returns" and listing reasons why Sonic was going to return. Though there was really only one person on this forum who thought he had a decent chance to be cut that posted, and that was Crackin.)

(I know hoping for 3rd Parties is slightly different feelings then most wanted 1st party but regardless I'm assuming you're happy with Rosalina's inclusion more then anything else you may be wanting. So in that way it's still the same feeling.)
Yeah, I'm happy for you guys too

Shame I'll never feel that way

Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Thanks :') It's just that I'd never thought this would happen. I mean, I expected her to maybe become playable for the next Smash Bros. game, but not for this one.

I was very happy when Sonic was revealed for Brawl, too. I checked the Dojo in the morning before leaving for school and I literally screamed "WHAAAT?!?!?!" and woke up everyone in my house, hahahaha. I was never a fan of Sonic (I only played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, a masterpiece) but I was shocked and happy he got in Brawl. Too bad I didn't end up liking him as a fighter; his fighting style is not really my style, but he's good. I was glad to see he's coming back for Smash Bros. 4.

FawfulTheSnowman said:

Thanks!

D: It must be hard to be a fan of a character who doesn't get too much attention... But hey, he might appear as a sticker, or even a trophy! That's better than nothing, I guess =/

Timmy said:
Is it wrong that I find it awkward to beat up a Luma? Don't know why, but it does for some reason... Lol

Also, I agree with Anser about Rosalina having a different victory theme. I also think Bowser (and maybe Peach) should have a different victory theme cause it didn't suit Bowser sharing the same victory theme when it sounded heroic IMO. :p

Yeah, it's like hitting a baby X') But they are strong, so that makes it up for me. I know right? I mean, just listen to it. It just screams VICTORY! Imagine hearing the announcer...

"This game's winner is... Rosalina!"

Epic!

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Me neither :/ (Sakurai include Reggie already!)

Anser said:
Thanks :') It's just that I'd never thought this would happen. I mean, I expected her to maybe become playable for the next Smash Bros. game, but not for this one.

I was very happy when Sonic was revealed for Brawl, too. I checked the Dojo in the morning before leaving for school and I literally screamed "WHAAAT?!?!?!" and woke up everyone in my house, hahahaha. I was never a fan of Sonic (I only played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, a masterpiece) but I was shocked and happy he got in Brawl. Too bad I didn't end up liking him as a fighter; his fighting style is not really my style, but he's good. I was glad to see he's coming back for Smash Bros. 4.

I'm sure Sonic will be a much better fighter in SSB4 then he was in Brawl. In Brawl he was rather rushed out of the gate (Since he was literally the last character to get in). This time though he's planned to be in the game unlike how it was in Brawl. Which will make me even happier since while I was just happy to see Sonic in the game at all. His representation in Brawl was kinda lacking. So yeah ^^

The Grinch said:
Me neither :/ (Sakurai include Reggie already!)

All the Reggie fans can have what they want if/when Miis are announced :P

Timmy said:
I also think Bowser should have a different victory theme cause it didn't suit Bowser sharing the same victory theme when it sounded heroic IMO. :p

plz

To be honest, I'd love for every character to have their own victory theme. I have no idea how feasible that would be, though.

Fearless Fosdick said:
I will personally kill 7 people if mr. game and watch doesn't return

I don't think you have to worry about him.

His 2D Model is one of, if not the easiest to program (At least I hear that's the case) out of any of the fighters in the game.

Mienfoo said:
To be honest, I'd love for every character to have their own victory theme. I have no idea how feasible that would be, though.

If they could separate Meat Knight's theme from Y-bricks and Eddy, then they can do it with everyone if they wanted to

Mienfoo said:
To be honest, I'd love for every character to have their own victory theme.

ooh i'd love this

Mienfoo said:

Meta Knight's victory theme should be the Trololo song for the sake of him always winning no matter what you do.

The Grinch said:
Mienfoo said:

Meta Knight's victory theme should be the Trololo song for the sake of him always winning no matter what you do.

Nah.

He still gets beaten by a mile when he's a CPU.

Besides, it's very possible to do that in Brawl anyway, thanks to softmodding :)

The Grinch said:
Mienfoo said:

Omg can you imagine :'''''D

Anser said:
The Grinch said:
Mienfoo said:

Omg can you imagine :'''''D

It's possible through hacking Brawl and/or through Project M (But I suppose in Project M it makes less sense since Meta Knight isn't as overpowered in that mod xD). It's possible to replace things by putting the right files on the SD Card for at least Project M.

I actually have custom music and I've edited some of the victory themes too. :p
Did it on both Brawl and Project M. =P

Though for the next game I can see either of these as a victory theme for the Mario characters:
Choice #1 (I actually set this as a custom victory theme on Brawl for the Mario reps lol)
Choice #2 (I had this one at first but then I changed it to the one above)

My Ness & Lucas victory theme (Yes I know it's from Megaman but I found it suited them well lol)

Nope, Lefty and MY victory themes suits the characters the best

Has anyone else ever wondered if Rosalina could end up being Smash 4's Meta Knight? She apparently looks like someone who could potentially have very little, if any disadvantageous matchups, especially considering that the Luma can play a big factor on her capabilities.

This could surely leave a lot of characters feeling sour.

Back