• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
it's an approach move, not a damage racking or killing move...
The heck is an approach move?

ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:
it's an approach move, not a damage racking or killing move...
The heck is an approach move?

a move that closes in the distance of you and your foe.

Different approaches mean more viability, if you do the same thing every time the enemy will just predict your moves and kick your ass.

I thought approach would be self-explanatory. It's kind of finding a safe way to get in the fray.

I've done all the Cruel Smash challenges and it instantly reminded how much I despised that ----ing mode.

Baby Luigi said:
I've done all the Cruel Smash challenges and it instantly reminded how much I despised that ----ing mode.
It should just be removed or at least... yeah, there's nothing redeeming about this crap.

Why do they keep returning this godforsaken mode is beyond me

It ALWAYS boils down to this: poke, exploit AI, rinse and repeat, and don't get HIT once or you'll crumble within SECONDS.

So has anyone else had this weird glitch happen to them (at least on 3DS, idk about Wii U cause I don't own one yet)? A few times, the icon of my character isn't matching the color I use. Admittedly, it is pretty funny.

10906497_944927188852777_5942944611500320189_n.jpg

10931557_944927205519442_1519519000327323851_n.jpg

So I join my friends as they're doing a match, and choose Black Yoshi. Once they're done, I realize my icon at the bottom screen is now Green and my friend was able to choose Black Yoshi. On my screen, there were 2 Black Yoshis (and no "lighter/darker" tone). On my friend's screen, it showed me as Green Yoshi. But both had the Green Yoshi icon.

Dear god though, that was a confusing Yoshi match for me, and I probably don't want to do Yoshi dittos again. :P

Baby Luigi said:

Please help me, how did you beat the "survive as Luigi for 1 minute" challenge?

hug ledges, ledge-attack when the gather up like cockroaches, drop down, rinse and repeat

it may take you several tries though thanks to the fucking mii gunners and swordsmen

Baby Luigi said:
hug ledges, ledge-attack when the gather up like cockroaches, drop down, rinse and repeat

it may take you several tries though thanks to the fucking mii gunners and swordsmen

I just don't understand why even in the non-cruel Smash modes that they let Mii Gunner have such range with that attack. Fucking hate having to deal with them in 3-minute smash or 100 man smash and then giving me damage from like the other side of the stage.

Baby Luigi said:

The pesky balls of... whatever the hell they are don't even deserve the title of the resilient ones
I love ledges

Lumastar said:
Cruel Smash is so- uh...

...cruel! Yeah!
It's one of those modes where playing too much of it would make you suck if you play to win.

So apparently the trick to the Kirby's Appetite event is stealing D3's power since his Inhale heals for more per food. I don't have the game so maybe try it and see.

Maki Nishikino said:
So apparently the trick to the Kirby's Appetite event is stealing D3's power since his Inhale heals for more per food. I don't have the game so maybe try it and see.
Pausing and looking for food works too.

No

Game Theory has very crazy and rather out there theories, and it's annoying that some people believe that what they say is fact when basically of it is just speculation and fanfiction by the creators of what they think could be canon. Link is dead and Rosalina being Peach's mom really just...ugh...

That said, they did have a interesting spin with this, and while I think that it still is out there in some spots, I do like the message for the latter half, about Sakurai and his games. I mean, it really makes you appreciate what he does and reminds you that just because your favorite character didn't get in or it's not as fast as you want it to be, it's still a lot of hardwork and amazing things that he spent months on for each game and all the personal hardwork as though each game is the last in the series.

ernesth100 said:
So anyone watch this Game Theory?
game theory is the most obnoxious channel I've ever seen, so no

I stopped taking game theory seriously when the Wario Waft video came out.

I stopped watching altogether when the Communist and Mental Mario videos came out.

Wally said:
Game Theory has very crazy and rather out there theories, and it's annoying that some people believe that what they say is fact when basically of it is just speculation and fanfiction by the creators of what they think could be canon. Link is dead and Rosalina being Peach's mom really just...ugh...

That said, they did have a interesting spin with this, and while I think that it still is out there in some spots, I do like the message for the latter half, about Sakurai and his games. I mean, it really makes you appreciate what he does and reminds you that just because your favorite character didn't get in or it's not as fast as you want it to be, it's still a lot of hardwork and amazing things that he spent months on for each game and all the personal hardwork as though each game is the last in the series.
I agree with this.

Back