Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
this topic is dead now rip

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Long before the game release, we revealed new fighters with videos. The video quality of online streams is not always the best, though. Luckily, you can watch them as they were meant to be in Movies mode on the Wii U version.

zlCfzSpYC7slRGBLTD

You can even re-watch videos that play after you clear Classic mode and Allstar mode. This is a list of videos which are unlocked when you clear certain things. They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting.

zlCfzSpYDDAiv69Exy

Gamefreak75 said:
this topic is dead now rip

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Long before the game release, we revealed new fighters with videos. The video quality of online streams is not always the best, though. Luckily, you can watch them as they were meant to be in Movies mode on the Wii U version.

zlCfzSpYC7slRGBLTD

You can even re-watch videos that play after you clear Classic mode and Allstar mode. This is a list of videos which are unlocked when you clear certain things. They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting.

zlCfzSpYDDAiv69Exy
I wouldn't say so because we could get more DLC info

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Why can't I see the results after I voted? Anyway I voted for Fawful, Paper Mario, Waluigi, Kamek, Geno and Mallow.

Only I can see the results, here they are at 700 votes, and I think we're close to 800 now.

http://pastebin.com/yxxxVSSb

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Smash Tour is really hard to explain in words--it's tough to give out guidance tips with such limited space to type!! So I'll stop myself from saying too much--just try playing this mode three times with your friends. Smash Bros. will definitely feel even more like a party if you try this out.

zlCfzSpjcawkrBvZBD

There are three types of game boards. If you turn on the Custom Fighters option, the fighters will be preset with custom special moves. The number on a fighter's portrait on the game board indicates which custom move set that fighter is using--this also adds to the randomness of this mode.

zlCfzSpjciky1NrBi0

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I'm ever going to play this mode unless there's some bullshit challenge with it. It just doesn't looks fun and I would've rather have seen Smash Run. Honest question, who here is seriously going to get there to friends over to play Smash Tour instead of Smash Bros. If I wanted to play a party-like game, I would've played Mario Party. :-\

P.S. One more week until it comes out in the U.S. :bowser:

Gamefreak75 said:
Honest question, who here is seriously going to get there to friends over to play Smash Tour instead of Smash Bros.

hahaahhahah friends

This looks like more fun than smash run imo but I though smash run looked good in trailers and I hated it so I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

actually I haven't even preordered this yet. I might wait a bit and see if I really need another smash bros. before throwing my money into something I might not play for long.

Yeah, I'm not interested in Smash Tour either. I don't see myself playing as it too often.

Shorts said:
Only I can see the results, here they are at 700 votes, and I think we're close to 800 now.

Pretty surprised Black Shadow's in eighth, though I'd have no issues with his inclusion.

Shorts said:

Yeah 2 of my votes are top tier (Ridley, Rool), Isaac, Paper Mario, Majora, Simon and Banjo-Kazooie are mid tier.

The lowest of my votes is Zael from The Last Story with only 22.

I think I voted for everyone in top tier, as well as Dixie, Isaac, and Banjo & Kazooie.

Gamefreak75 said:
I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I'm ever going to play this mode unless there's some bull*bleep* challenge with it. It just doesn't looks fun and I would've rather have seen Smash Run. Honest question, who here is seriously going to get there to friends over to play Smash Tour instead of Smash Bros. If I wanted to play a party-like game, I would've played Mario Party. :-\
Yeah, Smash Run actually has the redeeming value of adhering to the cross-over style Smash Bros. is supposed to showcase, even if the enemies are something like Kid Icarus: Featuring Other Nintendo Series.

Dr. Mario said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I'm ever going to play this mode unless there's some bull*bleep* challenge with it. It just doesn't looks fun and I would've rather have seen Smash Run. Honest question, who here is seriously going to get there to friends over to play Smash Tour instead of Smash Bros. If I wanted to play a party-like game, I would've played Mario Party. :-\
Yeah, Smash Run actually has the redeeming value of adhering to the cross-over style Smash Bros. is supposed to showcase, even if the enemies are something like Kid Icarus: Featuring Other Nintendo Series.
I actually fairly enjoy Smash Run, but I don't know if Smash Tour will deliver. I'm going to try it, but if it isn't fun I'll just ignore it.

Flat_Zone_Melee_Wii_U_Event.jpg

Apparently the original Flat Zone is returning along with its successor. Despite this, we still have not seen a new Game & Watch stage.

well if the original flat zone is returning i'm effing glad we're getting a melee stage not used in brawl

Baby Luigi said:
well if the original flat zone is returning i'm effing glad we're getting a melee stage not used in brawl
I'm hoping for Fountain of Dreams. We have not seen or heard its track in the game yet, it's a fan favorite, it would look stunning in HD, and it passes the Sakurai test for Kirby stages ("I made the game, so it can have a stage in Smash!").

Finally can hear the whole song (with sound effects though), looks like they threw some Neo Bowser City into this piece.

Baby Luigi said:
I just wish stages like these are viable for 8-player smash... and that 8-player smash is compatible with Giant Smash.

wtf

do you just love chaos or something

"8 player Smash! Giant mode! All items appear at once! Stage is a small box!"

Magikrazy said:
wtf

well isn't 2.0 ratio giant melee in flat zone chaotic enough

Magikrazy said:
wtf

Nah, my ideal version is Giant 8-player Smash on a small stage with 2.0 ratio and bob-ombs, smart bombs, blast boxes, X-bombs, bombchus, Melee motion sensor bombs, and Melee Level 9 AI.

And maybe Ice Climbers only hypothetically.

yeah i find it very amusing

especially smart bombs and blast boxes on "high" in underground mushroomy kingdom

Back