• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
3D Player 2004 said:
This reveal is very upsetting. Paper Mario deserves nothing for being the worst part of the Mario franchise by far.

00000065-001.png

1sfqqtn0.wizardchan.SuperRage.gif

3D Player 2004 said:
This reveal is very upsetting. Paper Mario deserves nothing for being the worst part of the Mario franchise by far.
Yeah, screw having a fun and unique game. I'll just play generic Mario sports game 57 instead.

I personally don't want Paper Mario to be playable, but I'm really liking this stage.

GalacticPetey said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Yeah, screw having a fun and unique game. I'll just play generic Mario sports game 57 instead.
Excuse me but generic Mario sports game 57 had beer pong, shuffleboard, and underwater dolphin fights in addition to 20 unlockable metal Bowsers. How dare you :mad:

still doesn't excuse his opinion though

Toad, Bowser Jr, and Daisy, and even Koopa Kid are all more worthy than Paper Mario of a slot. If you count the subseries, so are Waluigi, Dixie Kong, King K Rool, and even Kiddy Kong, Cranky Kong, and Birdo.

Mario Characters not in Smash Bros Characters by Smash Bros worth:

1. Daisy
2. Waluigi
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K Rool
5. Bowser Jr
6. Cranky Kong
7. Toad
8. Kiddy Kong
After this, you get into Characters who should never be in Smash Bros at all.
9. Koopa Kid
10. Birdo

Paper Mario isn't even in the top 10.

3D Player 2004 said:
Toad, Bowser Jr, and Daisy, and even Koopa Kid are all more worthy than Paper Mario of a slot. If you count the subseries, so are Waluigi, Dixie Kong, King K Rool, and even Kiddy Kong, Cranky Kong, and Birdo.
facepalm.jpg

3D Player 2004 said:
Toad,Lolnope Bowser Jr,Maybe and Daisy,Ha and even Koopa KidNot even a mainline character are all more worthy than Paper Mario of a slot. If you count the subseries, so are Waluigi,I can agree on this one Dixie Kong,Maybe King K Rool,Yes and even Kiddy Kong, Cranky Kong, and BirdoAll of these, no.

3D Player 2004 said:

1. Daisy
2. Waluigi
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K Rool
5. Bowser Jr
6. Cranky Kong
7. Toad
8. Kiddy Kong
9. Koopa Kid
10. Birdo

STOP.

just stop.

no one agrees

Azusa Nakano said:
That One Weird Dude Who Plays Mario And Eats Burgers All Day said:

Praise Nintendo, this is literally the best thing.

This might be my favorite stage for the 3DS version! Hopefully we get something from all 4 PM games, Castle Bleck would be so cool! They should have done this for the Yoshi's Story stages where the page turns to a different setting.

Paper Mario stage! Woot!

This is probably going to be one of the stages I play the most.

It's from the same stage, it flips through parts of all the Paper Mario games.

Yes, even Sticker Star :'(.

Oh, so it's like a book. Figures. Even then, just because it's from what is commonly perceived as a "bad game" doesn't mean the stage is going to be just as bad.

First of all, Waluigi and Birdo don't even appear in the Wario or Yoshi series. Secondly, the only other Mario character who really deserves to get in is Toad. He's one of the oldest and most iconic Mario characters. Like him or not, he's more important to Mario than Paper Mario, Bowser Jr, or Daisy.

At this point I feel like 3D Player is just trolling.

Azusa Nakano said:
Oh, so it's like a book. Figures. Even then, just because it's from what is commonly perceived as a "bad game" doesn't mean the stage is going to be just as bad.

If that's the only Sticker Star part, I won't like it. I'd rather see something based on Long Fall Falls.

Yeah, after checking the list of stages in the 3DS version, this is definitely my favorite one so far. Can't wait to play on it. Hoping the stage also has parts from Super and 64.

3D Player 2004 said:

1. Daisy
2. Waluigi
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K Rool
5. Bowser Jr
6. Cranky Kong
7. Toad
8. Kiddy Kong
9. Koopa Kid
10. Birdo

resignation-letter.gif

Mario4Ever said:
Azusa Nakano said:

If that's the only Sticker Star part, I won't like it. I'd rather see something based on Long Fall Falls.

Yeah, there's better levels they could take ideas from so I'm hoping each game will get at least two.

The fact that this is a 3ds stage only makes me still doubt PM's inclusion.

Did they specifically say it was definitely exclusive to 3DS? There are some stages that are on both, and since PM has been on both consoles and handhelds it could be the case here.

3D Player 2004 said:

1. Daisy
2. Waluigi
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K Rool
5. Bowser Jr
6. Cranky Kong
7. Toad
8. Kiddy Kong
9. Koopa Kid
10. Birdo

alright you know what i'm SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS

i get that there's a limit on calling users out; doing it via PM, etc

but, it's like whenever we're sort of HAPPY about something, you just walk in all "lolnopethissucks" and then we're all MAD at YOU

you can't even back half of these arguments up; you haven't given a moveset for toad, a moveset for daisy, a moveset for waluigi

yet there's so much possibility out of a character made with paper; his up special could be the paper plane from TTYD, he could have assist trophies of his partners, he could flip into 3D (basically go invisible) for 2 seconds as his neutral special, (i don't know terms :P) and his final smash would be the crystal stars from TTYD

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we gotta have "mr. sports game" himself waluigi, (and that's not a diss at all; there's just not enough of a solid moveset there, he's an assist trophy though)
ms. "where's my kingdom been and why does peach want me to go golfing" daisy

and to- ok, toad at least has a moveset... if you use captain toad :P

3D Player 2004 said:

1. Daisy
2. Waluigi
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K Rool
5. Bowser Jr
6. Cranky Kong
7. Toad
8. Kiddy Kong
9. Koopa Kid
10. Birdo

Paper Mario would be above Daisy, Waluigi, Cranky Kong, Kiddy Kong, Koopa Kid, and Birdo. There's really only three strong possibilities if there was a 6th Mario character. That being Toad (Captain Toad being the Default), Bowser Jr. or Paper Mario. While Dixie and King K. Rool are either in competition for the 3rd Spot. Or they could both be in if DK gets 4 reps.

Back