Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
seeing how hilarious these were was probably the best part of watching matches during E3

best potd faces

A Frank Clone said:
So losing because your enemy got Star KO'd instead won't happen. Yay.
finally

Magolor said:
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's a Screen K.O. shot. There are also patterns where players will disappear into the sky for Star K.O.s, but as a match's time limit approaches, those K.O.s will not occur anymore.

zlCfzSLe-W0euMfryu
Those faces are hilarious.

Can't they just synchronize screen KOs with Star KOs, similar to Super Smash Bros. 1, or is it virtually impossible to match those milliseconds?

If people become able to texture hack Smash 4, I have one request.

Future Trunks skin over Robin. The mix of sword combat and and energy attacks reminds me of Trunks.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's a Screen K.O. shot. There are also patterns where players will disappear into the sky for Star K.O.s, but as a match's time limit approaches, those K.O.s will not occur anymore.

Guess I'll play infinite time matches for now on

From the SSB Facebook page

Super Smash Bros. will be at San Diego Comic-Con in full force! Join us for the first-ever Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS tournament, tips and tricks live-streamed straight from the show floor and even a few special surprises.

Now, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but maybe a new character?

GalacticPetey said:
GOOD FUCKING GRIEF MAN

JUST GOT MY HOPES UP

Ninelevendo said:
RIDLEY COMFIRMED!!!! I hope not.... What's Earthbound? :dk:
Your kind is not welcome here. Good day.

That'd be nice, I wanted him and Falcon (and Marth) to be promoted to defaults this time anyway.

GalacticPetey said:
Super Smash Bros. will be at San Diego Comic-Con in full force! Join us for the first-ever Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS tournament, tips and tricks live-streamed straight from the show floor and even a few special surprises.

Optomistic Gamefreak: The reveal of one or two more veterans, the reveal of two more stages (one for each version), maybe a new Pokeball or Assist Trophy reveal. Release date for Wii U and announcement date of a Nintendo Direct.

Realistic Gamefreak: The "surprises" are probably going to be something inconsequential like the appearance of a well-known Smash player or person.

Instead of a Nintendo Direct, I honestly want to see another Smash-themed direct. The 3DS date is slowly closing in and there's still info we don't know about, like the other modes in the game, the Trophy Rush mode, etc and we know nothing about the modes Wii U will get. They could reveal more new stages, items, Pokeballs, assist trophies, and even new fighters at the end. Also, unrelated, but a Hyrule Warriors direct next month would be nice too. It's not out of the realm of possibility considering that there was a Smash Direct in Aprile, a Tomodachi Life direct two days after, and a Mario Kart direct two weeks later, all in the month of April. Probably setting myself up for disappointment, but whatever.

GalacticPetey said:
SSB Facebook page said:

I missed the last part. In that case I expect at least one veteran. Maybe Ridley will even be confirmed. ;)

Magolor said:
The "surprises" are probably going to be something inconsequential like the appearance of a well-known Smash player or person.
Or this. :(

GalacticPetey said:
at comic-con?

stan lee confirmed for sm4sh; get hyped, true believers

I thought that that was Marvel.

I hope Meta Knight returns, regardless of his overpowerfullness (save to dictionary), as he is the best Kirby rep and overall character.

If Ridley gets confirmed, I'd shoot myself, and then play as him.

Magolor said:
GalacticPetey said:

Optomistic Gamefreak: The reveal of one or two more veterans, the reveal of two more stages (one for each version), maybe a new Pokeball or Assist Trophy reveal. Release date for Wii U and announcement date of a Nintendo Direct.

Realistic Gamefreak: The "surprises" are probably going to be something inconsequential like the appearance of a well-known Smash player or person.

Instead of a Nintendo Direct, I honestly want to see another Smash-themed direct. The 3DS date is slowly closing in and there's still info we don't know about, like the other modes in the game, the Trophy Rush mode, etc and we know nothing about the modes Wii U will get. They could reveal more new stages, items, Pokeballs, assist trophies, and even new fighters at the end. Also, unrelated, but a Hyrule Warriors direct next month would be nice too. It's not out of the realm of possibility considering that there was a Smash Direct in Aprile, a Tomodachi Life direct two days after, and a Mario Kart direct two weeks later, all in the month of April. Probably setting myself up for disappointment, but whatever.
I feel a Smash direct is a very real possibility. I can almost 100% say there will be a direct of some sorts next month. Whether it focuses on one game is up in the air. Like you said, there could be more than one. I'm one of the many people wanting a "villain trailer". It would be the perfect way to confirm Wario, Meta Knight, and Ganondorf (maybe Wolf, assuming he's in the game). To top it all off, Ridley is also shown with them. Maybe even hint at a certain Kremling towards the end.

You mention a Hyrule Warriors direct. I know it would mostly focus on Hyrule Warriors, but I could see Iwata saying something like "Mr. Sakurai requested that we show something a little extra for you today." Smash logo appears, Link is fighting random enemies until all of a sudden Ganondorf emerges and challenges Link to duel. Cut to footage of Ganondorf with a new moveset ducking it out with Link. And then right after that, Ganondorf revealed for Hyrule Warriors.

i know a good way to knock out wario in a newcomer trailer

zlCfzSLFrUY49URGsN

this screenshot is from the credits of game and wario; it's blatantly obvious who i mean, but it makes more sense for wario to be revealed alongside them

Back