• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
infinite8 said:
What happened to Little Mac's head?
Is that a C from a Capcom logo?
Yes. You seem to be unaware of how Crapcom has been treating the series these past few years.

Three'kay said:
infinite8 said:
What happened to Little Mac's head?
Is that a C from a Capcom logo?
Yes. You seem to be unaware of how Crapcom has been treating the series these past few years.

Translation: Capcom is doing what they've been doing to Mega Man for a long time now, which is basically beating and mistreating him.

zlCfzRhWgV0TPe3BjB

New item: It's a bottled fairy from the Legend of Zelda series, and according to Sakurai, "This is a special item that can even heal fighters who have accumulated over 100% damage."

I'm guessing it replaces the Heart Container because having two healing items that do the same thing as well as from the same series seems redundant.

Ira Gamagoori said:
I'm guessing it replaces the Heart Container because having two healing items that do the same thing as well as from the same series seems redundant.

Wasn't the bottled fairy from SM3DW?

Crackin355 said:
I think he means it will completely heal a player, as in, far over 100%.

Heart Container only heals 100% IIRC.
Yeah, this. The heart will probably be back as well and heal 100 damage, this will probably heal you entirely.

Ira Gamagoori said:
zlCfzRhWgV0TPe3BjB

New item: It's a bottled fairy from the Legend of Zelda series, and according to Sakurai, "This is a special item that can even heal fighters who have accumulated over 100% damage."

I don't see that happening. I can see the Heart Container still being around, still healing 100%, same with the Maxim Tomato healing 50% still being around. This fairy bottle will likely be a more rare item, though, just to balance things out.

Also...

1962860_1466105360270437_1675753012_n.jpg

The fairy bottle can probably be like the OP heart container from Super Smash Bros.

Y'know, the first Super Smash Bros., called Super Smash Bros....?

What else could I be referring to, honestly, a thread about Super Smash Bros. games?

ernesth100 said:
What heart container?
The Heart Container from Super Smash Bros. N64 heals ALL your damage no matter what percent you are.

Meanwhile, the Maxim Tomato heals 100% (like the Heart Containers from Melee).

I wouldn't care much about overpowered health items, especially if you can turn them off. It's only when there are excessive overpowered items when it's a problem.

I'm not going that far just yet. However this effectively kills the "too big" argument which was total bs to begin with.

Yeah, it's at least a possibility this refers to the "Ridley is too big" argument - a bit like all that Kid Icarus stuff seemed connected to that Palutena leak. At the moment, I'd say it's very likely both are in the game.

(also samus being at the end of the little mac trailer has to mean something)

yeah, at this point i'd be surprised to see either left out

Three'kay said:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFvxcSrIQ

best caption ever

this comment: "Please Sakuri, add Mewtwo,Plautena,Chrom and Pac-man as Playable characters. Oh, don't add Ridly because he is too BIG."

I think it just refers to how there is that picture that shows all the characters and their "true heights" and stuff. It's not like that's any surprise or anything.

But I still just don't see Ridley being a playable character. He just does not seem like he would be any good at all. Like, I feel that his character is one that is best as a boss or stage hazard and such. I don't see how he would be a good fighter tbph.

My argument to people who beg for people like other sonic characters or pac-man

" Guys, are you really not gonna buy the game if ONE character gets/doesn't get in? You all are pretty childish saying that. Just because of ONE FICTIONAL PERSON you won't show your support? Wow. WOW :/"-Toadamos

Sakurai could be speaking in a general sense, like with Olimar. Still, he is very coy about referring to stuff like this and that.

Also, I just felt like sharing this:

Back