DCI Gene Hunt said:
please tell me that's going to be avaliable here

it's not real, only a fanmade controller

HOWEVER

41D6tQno2zL._SX342_.jpg

31VWTYE5RRL._SX342_.jpg

get this at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BS520SG

Re: E3 2013 Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Can't you guys just use the pro controller? It's similar enough to a gamecube controller to make it easy enough to use without learning new controls.

Booker said:
I'm going to be really sad if they remove Ice Climbers because they're one of my mains in Brawl.

I also assume that they might go on replacing Olimar with one of the Pikmin 3 characters, probably Alph.
I seriously doubt they'll remove Olimar for Alph. Olimar is pretty much the Pikmin mascot. Pikmin 3 is Alph's only game, whereas Olimar is the only character to be (at least confirmed) in all three of them.

New Super Mario said:
Can't you guys just use the pro controller? It's similar enough to a gamecube controller to make it easy enough to use without learning new controls.

But it's much cheaper then getting the pro controller. Heck getting two of these adapters is still cheaper then getting one Pro controller.

I'm going to ask for two of those adapters for my birthday. I'll be able to play all four SSB games with the Gamecube controller :D

The Undertaker said:
DCI Gene Hunt said:
please tell me that's going to be avaliable here

it's not real, only a fanmade controller

HOWEVER

41D6tQno2zL._SX342_.jpg

31VWTYE5RRL._SX342_.jpg

get this at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BS520SG
Can I also connect that to my computer and play emulated GC games?

Northern Verve said:
New Super Mario said:

But it's much cheaper then getting the pro controller. Heck getting two of these adapters is still cheaper then getting one Pro controller.

I'm going to ask for two of those adapters for my birthday. I'll be able to play all four SSB games with the Gamecube controller :D
I don't know, not all those reviews on there are exactly positive. I mean, the majority, but it seems it doesn't work for some people.

Well, yeah, I know, the Gamecube controller is probably my favorite controller ever, but I don't see why you would go out of your way to get a third-party adapter just to use a SLIGHTLY different controller.

New Super Mario said:
Well, yeah, I know, the Gamecube controller is probably my favorite controller ever, but I don't see why you would go out of your way to get a third-party adapter just to use a SLIGHTLY different controller.
Well as SM said, 2 of those adapters are less expensive than the Wii U Pro Controller. :p

Timmy said:
New Super Mario said:
Well as SM said, 2 of those adapters are less expensive than the Wii U Pro Controller. :p
I know, but you people really have to let go. :P

Even if it is less expensive, I'll still be needing Pro Controllers for other games (like Pikmin 3) and stuff, so my as well by them anyway.

New Super Mario said:
Timmy said:
New Super Mario said:
I know, but you people really have to let go. :P

Even if it is less expensive, I'll still be needing Pro Controllers for other games (like Pikmin 3) and stuff, so my as well by them anyway.

Were any of us saying we were a bit upset or couldn't let go of the fact the Wii U doesn't by default support the Gamecube controller?

I don't really think so. But now we have the option, some of us will want it wholeheartedly. I was quite fine with eventually having to get a Pro Controller... up until this came up. Because now I can sill use my practically decade old controllers that still work just fine.

Northern Verve said:
Were any of us saying we were a bit upset or couldn't let go of the fact the Wii U doesn't by default support the Gamecube controller?

I don't really think so. But now we have the option, some of us will want it wholeheartedly. I was quite fine with eventually having to get a Pro Controller... up until this came up. Because now I can sill use my practically decade old controllers that still work just fine.

I'd love to use Gamecube controllers again. They're much better on my hands than the Wii controllers. Plus, they don't consume batteries. Plus, a minor thing, I can plug my controller in port 4 like I always do for the previous Super Smash Bros. games.

I'm looking forward to using the Pro Controller, though. New Super Mario Bros. U totally jumped over that possibility (and you can't even use Wii Remote + Nunchuk, wow).

Mario Party X said:
Northern Verve said:

I'd love to use Gamecube controllers again. They're much better on my hands than the Wii controllers. Plus, they don't consume batteries. Plus, a minor thing, I can plug my controller in port 4 like I always do for the previous Super Smash Bros. games.

I'm looking forward to using the Pro Controller, though. New Super Mario Bros. U totally jumped over that possibility (and you can't even use Wii Remote + Nunchuk, wow).

an upcoming update for NSMBU will allow pro controller support

but here's the thing about the gamecube controller thing

you need to just tap start once for select

double start for start

and hold start for the home button

The Undertaker said:

double start for start

For the Wii U Pro Controller? You don't even need the select button for Super Smash Bros. in the first place.

Anser, I agree with you. And, all characters should return. No point in cutting.

And no, Toon Link isn't confirmed to be cut. After all, it could be a clone of him.

Time Turner said:
Anser said:
If ONE character gets cut, it's going to suck.
I'm pretty sure Toon Link's already been confirmed to be cut, so... I guess it's already sucking?

This is why I should check my posts before publishing them -___- I don't care about Toon Link since it's a clone.

I guess that what I tried to say is that I hope the amount of characters cut is very, very low, with a maximum of maybe 3. I would like them to be Toon Link, Lucario (replaced by Mewtwo) and Snake (because I don't think he fits in the game; I see him more of a PS3 character).

General Zod said:
For those worried about amount of 3DS characters. Look at Super Street Fighter IV.

I guess people are doubting roster sizes in the 3DS because there are barely any 3DS games that are pushing the 3DS's limit. Mario Kart 7, for instance.

But check the new generation of Pokemon. :P

I wish Young Link returns.

Anser said:
Time Turner said:
Anser said:
If ONE character gets cut, it's going to suck.
I'm pretty sure Toon Link's already been confirmed to be cut, so... I guess it's already sucking?

This is why I should check my posts before publishing them -___- I don't care about Toon Link since it's a clone.

I guess that what I tried to say is that I hope the amount of characters cut is very, very low, with a maximum of maybe 3. I would like them to be Toon Link, Lucario (replaced by Mewtwo) and Snake (because I don't think he fits in the game; I see him more of a PS3 character).
Snake didn't make it onto Playstation All-Stars, likely because of SSB, so oddly enough, this is kinda Snake's home.

I don't think the 3DS will limit the Wii U version like everyone's worrying about. Just because they're having some trouble with certain characters now, doesn't mean they aren't going to try and fix it.

Even if the games come out at different times I won't mind. I'll still try to buy both.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/13/sakurai-confirms-no-more-tripping-in-the-new-smash-bros/#comment-547595

This is something we should celebrate and be grateful for.

Timmy said:
To those that hate tripping... (I'm sure everyone does actually LOL)

It's gone!!
Cool that they removed it. I wouldn't mind if they kept non-random tripping, but still, smart move to remove that altogether. Diddy's Down Special move will most likely be changed now. =P
We knew that.

Mario Party X said:
For the Wii U Pro Controller? You don't even need the select button for Super Smash Bros. in the first place.

The Undertaker said:

double start for start

on another note

Crackin355 said:
I don't think the 3DS will limit the Wii U version like everyone's worrying about. Just because they're having some trouble with certain characters now, doesn't mean they aren't going to try and fix it.

Even if the games come out at different times I won't mind. I'll still try to buy both.

Sakurai said:
Due to both versions having different stages, there will be no cross-platform play between the two.

Just got internet access for the first time since last week and saw the Wii Fit Trainer trailer

lollery

Back