• Amayzze Dazzye

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Buzzy Beetle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air-meow

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Shy Guys and Koopa Troopas.

The poor Mini Mario, doesn't count because why would you make a Mini Mario an enemy? :(

LeftyGreenMario said:
The poor Mini Mario, doesn't count because why would you make a Mini Mario an enemy? :(
I'm talking about the possessed ones..I mean, like, the evil toy-possessing robot monkey taking over the toy's body! Don't worry, I wouldn't consider the toys enemies.

No beanies?

I guess I have to default to Goombas. Being the token mook of Bowser's army has it's privileges. :goomba:

Koopa Troopas! They are tortoises that can double as an ally or playable character, and is (besides Boo and Shy Guy) the most commonly used playable enemy. I have taken quite a liking to these tortoises because they are cute. It's a very good call to add shoes to them.

Thank you for reading.

Shy Guys even when they have the adorable/kinda creepy emotive masks.

Their masks need to emote more.

wait what?

the masks can move on their own?

are shy guys wearing their faces?

is there just a skull and organs behind their mask?

It seems like the mask IS their face!

And in Yoshi's Island DS, you can see the eyeholes closing when they sleep.

Magikrazy said:
wait what?

the masks can move on their own?

are shy guys wearing their faces?

is there just a skull and organs behind their mask?
The extra spooky part is that one of the animations confirms their masks can still come off.

That's weird as hell, but I just think their mask is their face and their face is their mask, so their faces can fall off.

There is just a dark entity inside that robe that manages to hold the body together. It's still a form of solid matter, but if you were to dissect a Shy Guy, it's a just black-colored mass.

Eh I just see it as a cartoony thing.

Simple. They have faces behind the masks, and the masks are actually phantos that have been forcefully tied to the shy guy's robes. When the phanto emotes, it is because it has spent so long attached to the shy guy that it copies its emotions. The phanto is actually silently crying out in pain the entire time.

Back