The Official E3 2013 Thread

Thanks..

King Antasma said:
I can't wait to play MKU and see what new characters they show.
Knowing them, it'll most likely contain the same boring cast of characters they've been using for who knows how many years, and there won't be a single RPG character in sight.

Solar Blaze said:
King Antasma said:
Knowing them, it'll most likely contain the same boring cast of characters they've been using for who knows how many years, and there won't be a single RPG character in sight.

I don't think so, we had some surprise in Mario Kart 7, Mario Party 9, Mario Tennis Open and so on.

1370262367904_zpsbc1b167e.jpg

microsoft's conference is about to get a lot more interesting

as in look in the top left corner

cryoAwakening said:
Lakituthequick said:
Why only America :'(

Don't worry; I'll record my playing and show it to you all.

Though I'm pretty sure that some of you guys will be doing it as well...
I was thinking of going to one, but they aren't even going to be at the Madison Best Buy and the closest one is a two hour drive or so. I'll probably just wait for the releases I guess.

Cirdec said:
Solar Blaze said:
King Antasma said:

I don't think so, we had some surprise in Mario Kart 7, Mario Party 9, Mario Tennis Open and so on.

Mario Kart 7 had some of the worst excuses for new characters. Honey Queen? Metal Mario? There are many other mario characters that are way better than them. Not to mention that they removed my favorite character, Bowser Jr. That's one of the reasons why I didn't get the game at launch.

Mario Party 9 had a decent character selection, but they will have to try a little harder to make it "good".

I haven't played or seen real gameplay Mario Tennis Open. Probably because I didn't really hear good review about the game, plus, I wasn't really interested in the series that much. The closest I have gotten to the series is the Wii Version Mario Power Tennis (which by the way was totally awsome). I might get it though, after I get this list of games.

Game & Wario
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Brain Age Concentration Training
Pikmin 3
New Super Luigi Bros. U
Fire Emblem Awakening

The Undertaker said:
1370262367904_zpsbc1b167e.jpg

microsoft's conference is about to get a lot more interesting

as in look in the top left corner
Fake
For anyone interested, the rumor also outlined Capcom's full lineup, including Dead Rising 3, Dragon's Dogma 2, and a Nintendo-funded Darkstalkers sequel, along with Marvel vs. Capcom 4, so I'm actually sad it's a lie.

Good news: looks like Sakurai confirmed that they will be unveiling a trailer for the new SSB this E3.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/06/sakurai-confirms-smash-bros-trailer-for-e3-nintendo-direct/

MCS said:
Good news: looks like Sakurai confirmed that they will be unveiling a trailer for the new SSB this E3.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/06/sakurai-confirms-smash-bros-trailer-for-e3-nintendo-direct/
Hopefully they'll show some new characters off or maybe the story mode.

Also, yesterday I watched Reggie say a few words about E3 on Nintendo's Facebook page - he said something about Nintendo doing E3 a little "differently" this year. Will they not have an E3 conference, or will they just be showing Nintendo Directs on the day of E3?

EA has their own conference?

I bet they say this:

"We try to get all of are games across all platforms so everyone can play it. We make sure all of our games are on Xbox, Playstation and PC so all gamers whatever console they have can enjoy it.

Back