Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
It's only a month away, so go ahead and speculate what you think/know will be shown and what you want to be shown.

E3 runs from June 11 - June 13 this year.

We may hear more about Wii Party U, Yarn Yoshi and maybe Wind Walker HD.

One look at my name should tell you what game I can't wait to hear info about.

I've been wondering when this was going to come to.

Since I'll be out of school, I finally get to see it live!

My guess is that they'll reveal SSB4, MKWU, and the new Super Mario 3D game, and then tell us just a tiny bit about the others, since they said it won't be that big of a presentation as usual. I also hope they update us with a plot for Pikmin 3, and release some stuff on Zelda Wii U or Wind Waker HD.

What I want to be shown: Minecraft for 3DS, XIII Reboot

Likelyhood of that happening? Not very likely.

I'm really excited for it.

Smash 4 is probably the most important, the next Wii U Zelda, then maybe Dream Team and MKU.

I've watched it live since 2011, not going to stop now.

IIRC Valve won't be exhibiting at E3 this year, so anything on Source 2.0 or Steam Box will have to wait a while longer.

I eagerly look forward to Bungie's next big Destiny update; perhaps they'll go completely wild and show us some simulated trees this time.

Oh shit, I'll actually be out of school when E3 comes on this year. Finally!

It was annoying to have that feeling that I was missing some good stuff when I had school on E3 the past 2 years (since I started watching E3 in 2011). Apparently Nintendo will just be demonstrating stuff, but I still want to see it either way.

Last year during E3 I was able to watch the live stream at school because we had exams and we only have to be at school for two hours. Instead of studying in the library while I waited for my brother to finish his school day, I watched Nintendo's live stream.

Nintendo doesn't have a conference this year, only a tiny pre-conference that is not affiliated to E3, so everyone calm down.
For me, I'm more curious on whatever surprises we get, because I'm not really interested in next-gen at all.

I'm most interested in Mario Kart and maybe Mario Golf

Xpike said:
Nintendo doesn't have a conference this year, only a tiny pre-conference that is not affiliated to E3, so everyone calm down.
For me, I'm more curious on whatever surprises we get, because I'm not really interested in next-gen at all.

Well, still doesn't mean they won't tell us anything.

With all the information they have and only gave us just a sneak peak into some of them and telling us we'll reveal it at E3, and then deciding to have a pre-conference not dealing with E3 is just so...anti-climatic and just awful. I swear, if LoZ, SSB4 and Pikmin 3 aren't shared with us with either revealing/new information...

New 3d mario game, SSB4 U, mario golf world tour, LOZ: A link to the past 2, and Pikmin 3 and I'll be a happy camper.

Back