The Official E3 2013 Thread

Aiden Pearce said:
King Antasma said:
My top priority while watching the Nintendo Direct tomorrow will be this:
please_let_me_in____by_spongebobmariofan64-d68hyhb.png

It's not going to happen, stop trying.
My hopes dodged your Bullet Bill, sorry.

Aiden Pearce said:
King Antasma said:
My top priority while watching the Nintendo Direct tomorrow will be this:
please_let_me_in____by_spongebobmariofan64-d68hyhb.png

It's not going to happen, stop trying.
I could only see him in Mario Kart if every single character besides him was already in. He'll never be in Smash. He's such a minor character.

General Zod said:
if every single character besides him
let's see...

dimentio, count bleck, doopliss, yeah there's a lot of characters he has more of a chance than

anyway still excited for tomorrow. gonna pull an all-nighter

Can't wait for tomorrow morning.

I rather have a press conference since there's usually cool little things like that adorable Pikmin intro last year and Zelda orchestra, but I suppose a Nintendo Direct is fine as well. If we get a Smash trailer with Ghirahim in it, I'll be throwing my money at my computer screen.

I posted a drawing about Paper Mario U.
Immediately had 10 Yeahs.
This was like two days ago, it now has like 23 Yeahs mostly from within five minutes of me posting it.

Xboxone price is amazing.

Not a single exclusive game I am interested in, although I didn't watch it, looking at IGN's channel, the games were nothing I wanted. Not getting it. (that friend i mentioned in the click here thread cant wait for it)

As for Nintendo Direct, hope that does not disappoint. (most likley won't anyway)

EA has 4,00 people in the audience apparently.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/10/4415934/star-wars-battlefront-dice-ea-battlefield-e3-2013
Battlefront 3

if there was one thing that could've possibly interested me in the xbone

it was the return of killer instinct

if the xbone was say, $350 like the wii u premium, then

maybe then, i would've bought one

but 500 fucking bucks for a game-playing vcr that streams television

is a little much

now looking at various prices ($60 per game on PS3/Wii U/360)

and the prices of the consoles themselves (270-300 for PS3 nowadays if i remember correctly, 200-300 for a 360 if i remember correctly, 300-350 for Wii U)

the average of a ps3 is about $285
the average of a 360 is about $250
the average of a wii u is about $325

one ps3 game = about 21% of the console's price
one 360 game = about 24% of the console's price
one wii u game = about 18% of the console's price

add those numbers together, divide by 3

you get about an average of one game being 21% of the console's price

fair enough

so with a $500 game console, 21% of the console's price is....

$105 for one game

Well, Microsoft's conference seems...mediocre. What was I supposed to get excited about? The stuff they announced already?

And, it's more expensive than the Wii U. I get a feeling the Wii U is going to win by default by being 1) the cheapest and 2) the only one that has backwards compatibility.

Sure, the PS4 could be good, but there's nothing much 'new' about it that makes me excited.

Also, did anyone notice a total backflip from last generation? Last gen, the PS3 was supposed to do everything home entertainment and Microsoft was more focused on games. This gen it's reversed.

New Super Mario said:

I rather have a press conference since there's usually cool little things like that adorable Pikmin intro last year and Zelda orchestra, but I suppose a Nintendo Direct is fine as well. If we get a Smash trailer with Ghirahim in it, I'll be throwing my money at my computer screen.

I rather have Midna in it, or even Fi.

Lol, Fi's in it, you know what I'm going to be doing.

Omg, tomorrow is going to be awful for me on this site because I'm going to be acting like a friggin 7 year old sending all kinds of PMs to you guys being like "OMG! I can't blah blah blah" and then posting in threats being like "Omg I'm going to pass out when this happens and omg omg omg *girlish scream*".

And then the following day I'll be like "God, someone should have banned me yesterday." :P

Purple Yoshi said:
Well, Microsoft's conference seems...mediocre. What was I supposed to get excited about? The stuff they announced already?

And, it's more expensive than the Wii U. I get a feeling the Wii U is going to win by default by being 1) the cheapest and 2) the only one that has backwards compatibility.

Sure, the PS4 could be good, but there's nothing much 'new' about it that makes me excited.

Also, did anyone notice a total backflip from last generation? Last gen, the PS3 was supposed to do everything home entertainment and Microsoft was more focused on games. This gen it's reversed.
I'm serious when I say the only thing that excited me was the Metal Gear Solid V, and that was the first thing shown and it's a multiplatform game, so I saw no reason to get a Xbone that wasn't already said.

cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:

I rather have Midna in it, or even Fi.

Lol, Fi's in it, you know what I'm going to be doing.

Omg, tomorrow is going to be awful for me on this site because I'm going to be acting like a friggin 7 year old sending all kinds of PMs to you guys being like "OMG! I can't blah blah blah" and then posting in threats being like "Omg I'm going to pass out when this happens and omg omg omg *girlish scream*".

And then the following day I'll be like "God, someone should have banned me yesterday." :P
Please, Midna and Fi's chances are very slim.

Twilight Princess is just kinda over now. I never played the game, and while she could have a cool moveset, someone from Skyward Sword is more likely.

Fi, eh, I just don't know what she could do. Maybe as an Assist Trophy or something (but honestly, I'd rather see Groose with a Loftwing for that).

And if Ghirahim is shown in the trailer tomorrow, I will just rejoice. :D

And does anyone have the link to the Nintendo Direct? I always can never seem to find them for some reason.

EDIT: Oh, wait, it's just on the e3 nintendo site, right?

And everyone check the Shroom this week for my pre-E3 character predictions for Smash 4!

Hobbes said:
I do feel Nintendo will win this gen.
In the handheld wars, yes, but I'm not too sure about the Wii U as there are barely any games for it as of now, as they could be hiding a ton of stuff for the Nintendo Direct.

Pyro said:
Hobbes said:
In the handheld wars, yes, but I'm not too sure about the Wii U as there are barely any games for it as of now, as they could be hiding a ton of stuff for the Nintendo Direct.
Yeah, but seeing the alternatives, Nintendo is probably going to get at least second place.

Xpike said:
Pyro said:
Hobbes said:
Yeah, but seeing the alternatives, Nintendo is probably going to get at least second place.

No, because it's just like the Wii; there is nothing to play and everyone is like "omg there is nothing to do on the wii; it's so boring; definitely the worse of the main consoles and then after a year or so, all the games like Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii come out and suddenly Wii is the top console out of it's competitors. The only difference is that we had Twilight Princess at the launch date to help us do something while we wait for more games that we will like to come out.

So yeah, when SSB4, Pikmin 3, Zelda WW HD, Game and Wario, Super Mario 3D and Mario Kart U - basically all the games coming out this following year - we can expect to see sales for Wii U go up DRASTICALLY and a lot of increased in support for the Wii U.

i think PS4 just won this console generation.

they completely destroyed the xbone's policies, while making the console only $400.

Back