The Official E3 2013 Thread

Ness said:
Lakituthequick said:
Dozla said:
Minecraft for 3DS

How make it work?
How make what work?

Xpike said:
Nintendo doesn't have a conference this year, only a tiny pre-conference that is not affiliated to E3, so everyone calm down.
For me, I'm more curious on whatever surprises we get, because I'm not really interested in next-gen at all.
evidence?

NSY said:
Xpike said:
Nintendo doesn't have a conference this year, only a tiny pre-conference that is not affiliated to E3, so everyone calm down.
For me, I'm more curious on whatever surprises we get, because I'm not really interested in next-gen at all.
evidence?
they stated it in the Nintendo direct

I'm sure there will have Nintendo Direct for E3 games trailers

Also there is new adventure time and regular show game for 3DS too

Ness said:
I found out how
still, it makes LTQ look like an idiot when you delete your posts that he's already replied to

unless you found out and deleted the post while he was still replying, in which case all is forgiven

Dozla said:
Ness said:
I found out how
still, it makes LTQ look like an idiot when you delete your posts that he's already replied to

unless you found out and deleted the post while he was still replying, in which case all is forgiven
The latter happened.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=202811

everyone on board the hype train

thumbup.gif

We may have the schedule for how Nintendo's going to provide before/during E3

If all of this is true, we're getting specialized Nintendo Directs for certain things on the following timeframes

Late May/Early June (Pre-E3)
A Pre Nintendo Direct where Iwata will be announcing the titles that will be given more clarification during E3

June 10th (Day before E3)
A Nintendo Direct based on the Social software
Iwata Ask for the Wii U Zapper
Iwata Ask for Disney Interactive Studios
Iwata Ask for Ubisoft
Nintendo eShop Showcase

June 11th (Start of E3)
Wii U Software Showcase (Footage of SSB4, Super Mario Wii U, Mario Kart U, Yarn Yoshi, and more will be shown)
3DS Software Showcase (Footage of Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Pokemon X&Y, etc. will be shown)
Iwata Ask for Retro Studios (Where they'll reveal the title the studio has been working on for years apparently)
Iwata Ask for Platinum Games
Iwata Ask for Monolith Soft
A Specific Nintendo Direct for SSB4 (Sakurai will be giving info on new mechanics as well as how the 3DS and Wii U versions will interact. Very important stuff)
Nintendo Direct for Miyamoto to give his design philosophy on some of the games revealed

June 12th
Iwata Ask for Activision
Iwata Ask for Capcom
Top Secret Iwata Ask #1
Iwata Ask for Square Enix
Iwata Ask for Sega
Top Secret Iwata Ask #2

June 13th
Nintendo Direct for Pokemon
E3 2013 Nintendo Conclusion

It might of actually been a really smart move to do this. Instead of having to be judged how well they did in one big conference. They have several things dedicated to specific things so each and every announcement gets their own spotlight. Including all the third party companies. Needless to say. I'm hyped!

June 11th is going to be a CRAZY day I tell ya

> Nintendo pretends they aren't going to have a big show.
> They reveal their schedule and the announcement of SSB4.

Yeah, people will be flipping over E3 this year for Nintendo.

Back