The Official E3 2013 Thread

June 11th's going to be crazy if this is true.

Great, now I can't wait even more.

I hope it's true, but it seems to be too much of a stretch. Then again, maybe they planned this before hand and the hour conference obviously wouldn't have been able to cover this whole thing.

Also, who else besides me reads the Iwata Asks? My guess is, if it's true, the secret Iwata Asks are probably studios that nobody had any clue was working for games on the Wii U and/or 3DS.

Not going to get my hopes up, though.

That schedule sounds about right, the only thing that matters is Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct anyway.

I've never been more excited for my sister's birthday.

Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
inb4e3actuallysucks

E3 Nintendo and sucks do not belong in a sentence together, unless the word isn't is before the word sucks.

Except when referring to the 2008 and 2012 ones...

Even if Nintendo disappoints, there's still the full Xbox n+1 and PS4 reveals, so it won't be boring.

they're finally trying new things

last year was absolutely awful for Nintendo games

In fact 2012 was good for two things: sport and movies

Electro Specter said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
inb4e3actuallysucks

E3 Nintendo and sucks do not belong in a sentence together, unless the word isn't is before the word sucks.

Except when referring to the 2008 and 2012 ones...

"The years that no Zelda news was given..."

And no, they weren't that bad. They definitely weren't the best, but they definitely didn't suck.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion, anyways.

Personally, the only thing that saved Nintendo's E3 2012 from being a bomb was the reveal and footage of Pikmin 3.

Electro Specter said:
I guess it's all a matter of opinion, anyways.

Personally, the only thing that saved Nintendo's E3 2012 from being a bomb was the reveal and footage of Pikmin 3.

...I think the main problem was the fact that there has basically been no new 1st party Nintendo games to reveal at E3 last year. There was LM: DM, NSMBU (which wasn't really interesting), minor stuff about Wii Fit U, Game and Wario, Nintendo Land, and Pikmin 3. The rest was third party games for the most party.

New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
Even if Nintendo disappoints, there's still the full Xbox n+1 and PS4 reveals, so it won't be boring.
With Smash Bros, I seriously doubt disappointment.
Well, they could just show a logo and some early in development screenshots and say that's the "Smash news", I honestly wouldn't expect more since the title has more or less a year in development.

Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
With Smash Bros, I seriously doubt disappointment.
Well, they could just show a logo and some early in development screenshots and say that's the "Smash news", I honestly wouldn't expect more since the title has more or less a year in development.

Well, they have been in production since E3 2011, so I doubt that they would just cliff-hanger us about Smash Bros.. Then again, they took like 5 years to tell us about Pikmin 3...

The E3 Nintendo Direct has been announced.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203266

Man, can it be possible to even once push the time two hours forward?

I hate waking up at 6:50 am just to watch it since I'm still half-asleep.

Back