Toadette

Trust me, I know how it feels to have my fav character neglected. At least Toadette's more likely to return than poor
fawfulhead_zps892c56d9.png

I am totally convinced that Nintendo is flipping Toadette of as of now, as she should have AT LEAST appeared in Mario Party 9. Why did they cut her? Did they literally assume that total crap generics such as Koopa, Shy Guy, and Magikoopa are better choices than her? What were they thinking when they put Magikoopa? Did they not think how awkward it looks to have Magikoopa on the opposing side of Bowser Jr. and Bowser?

I'm hoping Toadette will be playable in the next Mario Kart game.

Baby Luigi said:
Did they not think how awkward it looks to have Magikoopa on the opposing side of Bowser Jr. and Bowser?

Actually, he was on the same side as them...

Ghostony said:
Toadette > toad

y does nintendo not see this!

This is true, and Nintendo is being willfully ignorant of this fact

Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Did they not think how awkward it looks to have Magikoopa on the opposing side of Bowser Jr. and Bowser?

No, he's playable, and if he lands on a Bowser space, Bowser would be more than willing to deduct half the ministars from him. It makes NO sense. Kamek should have been left an NPC

Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:

No, he's playable, and if he lands on a Bowser space, Bowser would be more than willing to deduct half the ministars from him. It makes NO sense. Kamek should have been left an NPC

But the game's single player mode says before you start a board that Magikoopa/Shy Guy are playing for Bowser and if you lose you have to start over and blah blah blah.

So basically that means he's on Bowser's side.

Initially yes, but after he becomes playable, it's a mess

Baby Luigi said:
I am totally convinced that Nintendo is flipping Toadette of as of now, as she should have AT LEAST appeared in Mario Party 9. Why did they cut her? Did they literally assume that total crap generics such as Koopa, Shy Guy, and Magikoopa are better choices than her? What were they thinking when they put Magikoopa? Did they not think how awkward it looks to have Magikoopa on the opposing side of Bowser Jr. and Bowser?

It was kind of like how Koopa Kid was playable in Mario Party 6, and I believe MP5, to me that didn't make to much sense to use him when he was a "villain".

Koopa Kid shouldn't really haven been playable in the first place, but at least he slightly makes more sense than one of Bowser's most trusted minions, Kamek, playable.

Because Toadette had so much personality and was oh so much different then toad

Don't care, still prefer her over Toad

Crazy Dave said:
Rock Knight said:
Because Toadette had so much personality and was oh so much different then toad
Because any main character besides Luigi has a personality

Screw the main characters, the supporting characters rule

Sarcasm

flew o'er your head

Only some still but that doesn't mean I don't like her

Baby Luigi said:
I am totally convinced that Nintendo is flipping Toadette of as of now, as she should have AT LEAST appeared in Mario Party 9. Why did they cut her? Did they literally assume that total crap generics such as Koopa, Shy Guy, and Magikoopa are better choices than her? I'm hoping Toadette will be playable in the next Mario Kart game.
Beside spinoffs, my major concern is that Toadette is a character having much to do with SMB main stories, as having the same status with Toad. But Nintendo just neglect her for numerous times (not to say Toadsworth).

I'd rather see her an eternal referee in all games but not vanishing into thin air without reason.

I've had a disdainful attitude to Toadette for a while now, for reasons that I shall not burden you all with.

Sufficive to say, I don't really like Toadette, and think that Nintendo could do without her.

Baby Luigi said:

I'm hoping Toadette will be playable in the next Mario Kart game.

Koopa's a good character, but I think adding Kamek and Shy Guy to replace Dry Bones and Toadette has being dumb.

I do think that replacing Toadette in MP9 by generic species was a bad move, I think she should appear in some more spinoff, with the wii U though, it could be a possibility that she will appear in some future spinoffs.

Hmmm... Toadette was a nice character, along with Toadbert and Toadsworth(my favorite character). A pity if she gets neglected....

Although I would love to see Paper Mario characters appear in Mario Kart or whatever along with Toadette...

Back