Toadette

:drybow: :dry:
Blame it on these guys, when they appeared in Mario Kart Wii, Toadette probably didn't get too much attention from the creators, so they turned to new annoying characters.
Few examples: :birdo: :shy: :drybow:

GrammarYoshi said:
:drybow: :dry:
Blame it on these guys, when they appeared in Mario Kart Wii, Toadette probably didn't get too much attention from the creators, so they turned to new annoying characters.
Few examples: :keyzer: :shy: :drybow:
>implying that Keyzer, Shy Guy, and Dry Bowser are in any way "new"

fenree.jpg

Turbo-Tastic said:
Baby Luigi said:
Im Yoshi said:
It doesn't make any sense why toadette want playable in mp9.they had toad playable along with 3 toad hosts! If they didn't want toadette playable, they could've at least made her a host.

the exception of Koopa Kid
R.I.P. Koopa Kid

1998-2005

:'(

Koopa Kid isn't dead, he's probably gonna reappear

Toadette and Koopa Lover said:
Turbo-Tastic said:
Baby Luigi said:
Im Yoshi said:
It doesn't make any sense why toadette want playable in mp9.they had toad playable along with 3 toad hosts! If they didn't want toadette playable, they could've at least made her a host.

the exception of Koopa Kid
R.I.P. Koopa Kid

1998-2005

:'(

Koopa Kid isn't dead, he's probably gonna reappear
>isn't dead
>hasn't been seen in a game in 8 years.

Toadette and Koopa Lover said:
It's a chance he will reappear, Ninji's were absent for a long time, then came back.
Yeah, but unlike Ninji, he was replaced.

WHY :bowjr: WHY.

Nintendo couldn't think, "Oh well they can appear alongside together in the same game."

Besides, Koopa Kid is alive in only the Mario Party series and Hudson and ND cube killed him off

Baby Luigi said:
Besides, Koopa Kid is alive in only the Mario Party series and Hudson and ND cube killed him off
Yes, but Hudson did contribute to his demise by leaving him out of DS and introducing Bowser Jr. to the series.

Tempest Tales said:
I believe NdCube forgot Toadette. Why get rid of her in MP9?
I hope she will return in MP3DS. At least she needs an NPC.

You're not the only one who wants Toadette to return to the Mario Party scene (and as one of the playable characters as well). I was distraught as well when she was cut out from MP9.

MeritC said:
Tempest Tales said:
I believe NdCube forgot Toadette. Why get rid of her in MP9?
I hope she will return in MP3DS. At least she needs an NPC.

You're not the only one who wants Toadette to return to the Mario Party scene (and as one of the playable characters as well). I was distraught as well when she was cut out from MP9.

Ditto as well. I really really and still really like Toadette. I want her at least there in Mario Party 3DS

Back